Bisexual or bicurious women.

I just had a reminder of why I’m more women leaning - sometimes I’m so sick of men who act like they’re nice, but then turn ugly and gaslightly and try to mansplain things to me I don’t need mansplained and then get ugly when I dare to call them out on shit and say they’ve been nothing but nice, when clearly he has been reading a different message chain than I have. Gr.

So many men think niceness is a coin you put into a woman to get sex out
Agreed…. Instead he poked the badger and I came swinging… and I know men don’t like it when women dare to speak back to them. Well too bad. I speak my mind and don’t care what he thinks, but he thinks he was totally nice to me. He tried gaslighting me and making me think he didn’t do things that he said…. And after I went off on him he sent one last message —- to get in the last word to say I better not respond because he’ll give what I’ve been giving and I’ll not like it. Threats… I’m so over men. -.- What a way to get into someone’s pants. NO! Gr. Act nice and then when the niceness doesn’t pay off, turn to threats as a way to try to get me to shut up. -.-

Agreed…. Instead he poked the badger and I came swinging… and I know men don’t like it when women dare to speak back to them. Well too bad. I speak my mind and don’t care what he thinks, but he thinks he was totally nice to me. He tried gaslighting me and making me think he didn’t do things that he said…. And after I went off on him he sent one last message —- to get in the last word to say I better not respond because he’ll give what I’ve been giving and I’ll not like it. Threats… I’m so over men. -.- What a way to get into someone’s pants. NO! Gr. Act nice and then when the niceness doesn’t pay off, turn to threats as a way to try to get me to shut up. -.-
i havent always had that self confidence, good for you skye

I don’t always have it either. But after what my exes did to me - I stand up against it a lot more than I use to.
I am so with you, Girl. But at the same time if it wasn’t for them I may not be in the wonderful and loving relationship I’m in now.

I am so with you, Girl. But at the same time if it wasn’t for them I may not be in the wonderful and loving relationship I’m in now.
Men don’t like me. They just want to treat me like crap. They act like they do. But they just went into my pants. 🙄 And their ugly side will always show itself. Some faster than others…

Back