Bisexual or bicurious women.

I don’t mind giving others foot rubs. I just don’t like my own feet touched. Everyone has things they like or don’t like and this is one of my “please don’t” items. ☺️

That's so funny. It just goes to show everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

I taught my husband a loooong time ago that if he wants anything, the best way to get me to agree to whatever it is by starting with a foot rub. I totally melt.

(and yes, sometimes I do regret giving him that power over me because there are times he definitely uses it to his advantage LOL)

I wish my feet weren’t as ticklish… if someone touches them, I kick out without realizing it most of the time. That’s how bad it is. So nope. Stay away from the feet please. 😅🙈🙊

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies and Happy Hump Day :)

eba4cbe55e53715bd217dcdc13db10d318f2c35a.gifv

I love giving foot rubs but I can never resist tickling them once I get them all relaxed

Afternoon all! I have been bi-curious for some time (just looking at another woman’s nipples and imagining sucking them set me off). Hopefully one day I’ll finally get a chance to dip into those waters!
Well this a good entrance haha

That's so funny. It just goes to show everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

I taught my husband a loooong time ago that if he wants anything, the best way to get me to agree to whatever it is by starting with a foot rub. I totally melt.

(and yes, sometimes I do regret giving him that power over me because there are times he definitely uses it to his advantage LOL)
Good to see you again it has been a while

Back