Bisexual or bicurious women.

Fortunately Monday’s are my day off. Woke up this morning and decided to begin my day with an orgasm. Seriously thinking about spoiling myself and having another one before going out. The question is do I want to go with vibe or dildo. Anyone have thoughts???

Fortunately Monday’s are my day off. Woke up this morning and decided to begin my day with an orgasm. Seriously thinking about spoiling myself and having another one before going out. The question is do I want to go with vibe or dildo. Anyone have thoughts???

There are times when a nice big dildo (I love glass ones) can definitely scratch a certain itch.

But if I had to choose I would pick my Hitachi 9 times out of 10. It makes me literally have to stop myself from screaming every single time.

So my vote is: VIBE!!!!! :D

I so need to get me a Hitachi. 🙄

yeah, same

I can't recommend enough that you do. I mean really really really. I promise you will thank me. They aren't that expensive either. Or at least they weren't before all our supply chain complications. You know things are bad when the sex toys aren't making it onto the shelves. Thank god for Amazon! (I hope, for your sakes! :) )

Be careful how hard you scratch with a glass dildo. 🙀 Kitty would be really unhappy if something happened. 😁

True. But at least the one I have seems like pretty hard glass. I even usually keep my wedding ring on when I use it but I guess now that you mention it I do try to keep the diamond from rolling around on my finger. I guess you're right though, diamonds are used to cut glass aren't they?

Hmmm, maybe no more keeping my wedding ring on ... even though that might spoil some of the fun.

Back