Bisexual or bicurious women.

Why? Do you have a date tonight? Or are you just planning to go grocery shopping? :devil:
No, no date or going shopping. And sadly it alone doesn't get me off, it just really turns me on. LOL.

I just keep forgetting it needs to be charged and I should charge it now, before I decide I want it and then get sad than it's dead. lol.

No, no date or going shopping. And sadly it alone doesn't get me off, it just really turns me on. LOL.

I just keep forgetting it needs to be charged and I should charge it now, before I decide I want it and then get sad than it's dead. lol.

You need to get yourself a Hitachi. They run on batteries or you can plug them in (but you'll need to get yourself a good extension cord for maximum versatility and movement options!)

Then maybe you need to consider opening a Kickstarter or GoFundMe account gf! :nana:
With all the guys around here I’m sure your GoFundMe would max in no time. :)

You need to get yourself a Hitachi. They run on batteries or you can plug them in (but you'll need to get yourself a good extension cord for maximum versatility and movement options!)

Batteries or rechargeable. I’d be concerned I’d pop a circuit breaker. 😁😁

When I bought my Lovense toys last year I was talking with a girl since we weren’t close to each other - but that fell apart but I love the idea of letting another gal control them.

I have just ordered my first Lovense ... I hope it is worth the money cause it was quite an investment. 🤣

When I bought my Lovense toys last year I was talking with a girl since we weren’t close to each other - but that fell apart but I love the idea of letting another gal control them.
Those are so much fun with a LD lover ... Or even in the resturant across the table from her, phone app in hand ...

I love having a quiet vibe - I am playing and it’s still going. And I had a friend call and she has no idea. ;)

Back