Bisexual or bicurious women.

Afternoon ladies. I’m A bit new here and just wanted to say hi to everybody. I’m not bi or gay, but would say I fall more into the hero-flexible category, but not totally sure if that even is a category.
Anyway, just here to make new friends and meet new interesting people.
Dee

Hi Dee and welcome! Drop me a PM if you want to chat. :):heart:

Happy Halloween and happy weekend ladies! Hope you’re all doing well! I’m missing some female loving so I just wanted to say hello! ;)

Happy Halloween and happy weekend ladies! Hope you’re all doing well! I’m missing some female loving so I just wanted to say hello! ;)

Happy Halloween weekend, sweetgirl and lovelies! Maybe we can help out on the female loving. Are costumes preferred? ;)

Hello ladies!

30 f from India ;) bi-curious looking to talk to girls, chat, share stories, and explore...

34,30,34 5'4"

Love watching movies and reading!

Send me a message if you'd like to chat! ;)

Hi all!! I've read some of the threads here but never said hi... So hi! I am SUPER bi and missing female company. Loving this chat!

Hello Bookishbabe, CuriousDomme, and Ms touche herself! How delightful to have a bit of a gathering. It's almost as if some anxieties need soothing?

Hello Bookishbabe, CuriousDomme, and Ms touche herself! How delightful to have a bit of a gathering. It's almost as if some anxieties need soothing?

Good afternoon lovely Ms Barbelle. I wish i could have stayed longer last night. My internet was acting up and then my husband came to bed. Goddess yes, life has been so hectic and chaotic lately I could surely use some stress relief!

Hope you are doing as well as possible.
Kisses

Good afternoon lovely Ms Barbelle. I wish i could have stayed longer last night. My internet was acting up and then my husband came to bed. Goddess yes, life has been so hectic and chaotic lately I could surely use some stress relief!

Hope you are doing as well as possible.
Kisses

Aw, sorry you had to go early. Thank you, and I hope you're hanging in there as well!

Aw, sorry you had to go early. Thank you, and I hope you're hanging in there as well!

Doing as well as can be expected these days. Wishing i had more time and energy for playing, I could use some stress relief. *sigh*

Doing as well as can be expected these days. Wishing i had more time and energy for playing, I could use some stress relief. *sigh*

Hmmm...what kind of stress relief? We are here for you, touché.

Good Morning, Sweet Girls, and Happy Friday! Sending warm cuddles if you need one. :rose::heart::heart:

Back