Bisexual or bicurious women.

Lousy gray day here in upstate New York. The smell and promise of snow is in the air, but it looks so drab.

I have the big warm room. I have the neighbor with the discount at the liquor store. LOL

Coworkers need love, so we might have a get together while the offices are closed this week.

Lots of pillows and blankies that we can snuggle together with? A sweet way to spend an afternoon. :kiss::heart:

Hello

I am new to Literotica. I am 39, divorced, with two children

I am straight, but lately have become very bi curious.

I’m not sure exactly what I am doing posting this ... I’m a little nervous about it

I've been bi-curious since, probably puberty, but have never acted on it. Something that has always turned me on is talking about sex with other women. I remember very clearly the first time one of my girlfriends told me about going down on a guy and what it was like. I got such tingles while talking to her and imagining the scenario, but didn't let on how it was making me feel. Then there was the first time that I told a friend about the details of sex that I'd had...my heart was pounding! I was so curious about what she was thinking, and I hoped that my story would encourage her to share her experiences as well, which it did to some degree. I think I now have a bit of a reputation for "sharing too much information", but I can't help myself. Am I the only one?

I have had similar experiences.

Afternoon ladies. I’m A bit new here and just wanted to say hi to everybody. I’m not bi or gay, but would say I fall more into the hero-flexible category, but not totally sure if that even is a category.
Anyway, just here to make new friends and meet new interesting people.
Dee

I don’t know what that means... would love to know what it means to you.

Back