Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hey y'all. I'm Wendy(real name revealed later) bi curious female from Canada early 40s blonde bbw(working on losing weight). Feeling naughty and controlling this am before bed and wondering if there are any women(no men) who would love to have my virgin snatch buried all over their faces covering their nose and mouth with my juicy pre cum while I rub my hands all over their tits, before I engage us in a 69 so I can lovingly longingly hungrily eat and finger their slowly wetting pussy, sucking on their juicy rock hard clit. Before we both erupt in a pile of juicy wet orgasms.

Wow... what a troll. Reporting me for something that is absolutely not wrong... YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON AND JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY!!

What a horrible miserable despicable person.

I hate people like you! Go have the day you deserve!! 😡

TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN!! END OF DISCUSSION! This troll can just go the fuck away! -.-

Anyone who finds what I said as devauling... can just fuck right off... I did not say that towards you -- you miserable person... Wow... just wow!! 😠

I will say this one more time…. TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN. AND THAT IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE.

TRANSPHOBES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Go take your transphobia elsewhere…

Thank you....the best response to trolling is no response lest you become one too

Sorry.

I’ll just leave and not be a bother anymore since I’m a troll now too. 😔

I hope everyone has a good day.

Sorry.

I’ll just leave and not be a bother anymore since I’m a troll now too. 😔

I hope everyone has a good day.
That's not what I said....let's just keep it clean and fun is all....

There is a political place on the forum for the other non sense

Well, a lot of bigots came out of the woodwork when it was announced that Elliot Page’s character on Umbrella Academy was going to transition to male (the context for this wasn’t revealed, but I’m really excited for it, and proud of the people who made it happen)
I heard about that, I always thought vanya would be trans despite the feminine presentation in the comics. Vanya is a masculine name and Vanya was never stupid. Eliot has breathed enough life into the character I am more than willing to follow where he and the writers lead for now. remember they all chose their own names

Back