Bisexual or bicurious women.

anyone have big weekend plans? I get to watch my friends kid while they work, so Im trying to live through y'all again.

It was supposed to be sunny this weekend but now they’re calling for overcast and snow. Again. ☹️

Maybe just a good weekend to stay home and cuddle. 😊

I don’t know about anyone else, but I just got back from vacation and after being back at work only two days (one of which was my day off) I could REALLY go for some more vacation time! And some lovely distractions to go with it! 😉😂

I don’t know about anyone else, but I just got back from vacation and after being back at work only two days (one of which was my day off) I could REALLY go for some more vacation time! And some lovely distractions to go with it! 😉😂
Oh, I soooo know what you mean! We were in Hawaii last month and the Monday back to work I so wanted to go back. The eye candy is so delicious there! 🥰

Vacation is always nice and always needs to be longer haha

Also I am in mourning because one day after being back from vacation my vibrator died a horrible death! 😭👻😭 this about my third rechargeable vibrator that I have recently purchased that has died after 1-2 months use because it will no longer hold a charge or the motor burns out. I don’t like to think it’s due to over use (but maybe it is 🤣)! Does anyone have a recommendation for a vibrator that will last that won’t break the bank?

Also I am in mourning because one day after being back from vacation my vibrator died a horrible death! 😭👻😭 this about my third rechargeable vibrator that I have recently purchased that has died after 1-2 months use because it will no longer hold a charge or the motor burns out. I don’t like to think it’s due to over use (but maybe it is 🤣)! Does anyone have a recommendation for a vibrator that will last that won’t break the bank?
Bad Dragon

I like the magic wand vibrator. I haven't had any problems with mine, but I have the one with the cord. I'm not sure how reliable the rechargeable ones are but Hitachi does guarantee them for a year. They're not super-cheap but they shouldn't break your budget. I'd recommend at least giving them a look.

Back