Bisexual or bicurious women.

Happy Weekend, ladies! Cheers to kicking off Friday the right way. Can I offer you a glass of something sparkling and delicious?

Cloudy but mostly sunny here. We’re heading down to the farmers market soon, maybe give a little tease here and there. 😈😊

A little tease here, a little tease there, never hurt anyone. Quite the opposite in fact. Love time at the market :)

Hello all! So far my weekend has been nice and easy. Feeling a bit hot and bothered (as usual) and I’m here exploring. Anyone have fun plans this weekend?

Hello all! So far my weekend has been nice and easy. Feeling a bit hot and bothered (as usual) and I’m here exploring. Anyone have fun plans this weekend?
I went to a lesbian bar party (but alone I have no one to go with), it was a lot of fun but so many cute people haha makes one lonely a bit especially when most are partnered and I’m not that great socially

Hbu

Hello lovelies! Lately I’ve been having some lady issues that have completely wiped me of any kind of sexy fun times. Hoping this is over now because … well I find myself here so I think it’s a good sign :)

Back