Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi ladies! Super random but does anyone remember the Masc or Femme tiktok challenge that was making the rounds last summer? I've been rewatching them and they are just mesmerizing! Wow, masc or femme, women are so fucking beautiful!!

It’s been too long that I’ve absent here. Life just tends to get in the way as usual. I see some new faces and I welcome them. Glad to see you women are still having a good time! ;)

Went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Father's Day with the daughters' father figure and his family.
A little upset: the hot waitress gave her phone number to the three daughters at the table and not to me and the neighbor's wife *big sads*

Hey all you lovely, gorgeous bi and bi-curious women! Wishing you all a happy, fun-filled, naughty if you get the chance, week!

Hey Lori! Hope you're having fun too! :kiss::heart:

writing my name down again........ bi curious female ...
honestly, i dont know if i am ever going to actually have sex with another female
smallish town, lots of gossip....and i have kids, so i cant go running around in bars, and frankly i feel a little
too old to try and pull that off ....
so i come here and fantasize, and dream

writing my name down again........ bi curious female ...
honestly, i dont know if i am ever going to actually have sex with another female
smallish town, lots of gossip....and i have kids, so i cant go running around in bars, and frankly i feel a little
too old to try and pull that off ....
so i come here and fantasize, and dream

I grew up in a very small town, could not come out until I was in college, and by then half the girls in my graduating class knew I was bisexual. Even today, almost 40 years later, people still gossip when I return to visit cousins.

Back