Bisexual or bicurious women.

Hi ladies, hope you’re all having a great week so far!
So I have a question - how did you find the lady that tipped you from bicurious to bisexual?

So I have a question - how did you find the lady that tipped you from bicurious to bisexual?
Actually, my mom had a female friend and I had seen them, by accident, having an intimate moment together!! I shared what I had witnessed with my bestest friend Beth who I come to find out was curious about it. One thing led to another until we found ourselves masturbating together and eventually having a few intimate moments of our own.

After that I married a guy I got pregnant with, eventually divorced and started seeing Beth again who was married then. I remarried and the four of us now get together with our men from time to time. Being bisexual has really enhanced my sex life and I have met a few others through the swingers lifestyle also.

Through work but not a coworker, long story, she had been girl crushing on me for a long time. A button on my blouse had come undone and I busted her lecherously staring at my tits. I took a chance and asked her out, she moved in shortly after that and it’s been three wonderful years now. 😊😊

Through work but not a coworker, long story, she had been girl crushing on me for a long time. A button on my blouse had come undone and I busted her lecherously staring at my tits. I took a chance and asked her out, she moved in shortly after that and it’s been three wonderful years now. 😊😊

Love this story :heart:

Like they say - always dress for work AND success!

So today something amazing happened. I had a secret meet up with a girl in her car at a park! It was so hot! It lasted about 10 minutes but I loved every second!!! Kissing, then sucking on her tities, and nibbling her nipples, and rubbing her pussy through her jeans as it got wetter and wetter, until she was straddling me and grinding on me until she came!! Then I stuck my hands down her pants to feel her wet pussy, and OMG it was so wet and warm, she tasted so good.......
Oh my gawd yes!!!
Havnt been with a girl in 15 years!
It was so hot! I need that!!!
Hope you day is as good as mine :-D

Last edited:
So today something amazing happened. I had a secret meet up with a girl in her car at a park! It was so hot! It lasted about 10 minutes but I love every second!!! Kissing, then sucking on her tities, and running her pussy throughher jeans, until she was straddling me and grinding on me until she came!! Then I stuck my hands down her pants to feel her wet pussy, and OMG it was so wet and warm, she tasted so good.......
Oh my gawd yes!!!
Havnt been with a girl in 15 years!
It was so hot! I need that!!!
Hope you day is as good as mine :-D
Probably not! 😊

Back