Bisexual or bicurious women.

I will say, at first I stayed mum about my sexuality, as I understand when we seek women's spaces we may be looking to focus on other elements and purposes (also, I understand some folks are still just plain bigoted). However, once we were all getting to know each other all the "how I realized I wasn't straight" stories started rolling and I knew I'd found my people! 🤩
I have many, MANY, of those "how I realized I wasn't straight" experiences, especially on the long, boring business conventions I had to attend.

Here for all of it! 🙌

For me it was Linda Hamilton doing chin-ups at the beginning of Terminator 2 😂

Some time after that I started having very sexual dreams about women I actually knew. Specifically, the worst mean girl in my circle, so you can imagine how exhilarating and distressing that was!!

tumblr_o9fsaoWhLp1vqptswo3_500.jpg

Is it just me, or is this poor, neglected wife giving off serious bi-curious vibes? :love:

Here for all of it! 🙌

For me it was Linda Hamilton doing chin-ups at the beginning of Terminator 2 😂

Some time after that I started having very sexual dreams about women I actually knew. Specifically, the worst mean girl in my circle, so you can imagine how exhilarating and distressing that was!!
Miss Mona Lisa Vito from My Cousin Vinny did it for me. It was the second time I watched the movie and realized I had a serious girl crush on her. 😘😍😊

My first girl crush was in the early 90s. I was big into music. There was those videos from Aerosmith- uh Cryin and Amazing with Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler? Yeah. I watched those a billion times. I didnt realize til later what I was feeling wasnt just I wanted to be as pretty as particularly Alicia but I wanted to be With her. Shes still incredibly gorgeous.

The picture is great 😍

Madonna really helped me embrace who I am. And yeah Lori, Linda Hamilton in that Terminator movie validated for me that it was okay to be tough and strong (I may have taken that "inspiration" a little too far for awhile but then I learned to dial it back a little)

Oh my my, I LOVE these superhero origin stories!!

Intheawwalls, those 90s videos with Alicia Silverstone were chock full of subtext (and obvious exposition)! I so wanted to be in their little road-trip girl gang and see what happened at that motel after hours.

Marisa Tomei, so gorgeous and funny, she stole every scene and was way too good for the boyfriend!

Madonna, oof! Her Sex book was honestly one of the first times I saw sexuality and kink presented in a way that dared and compelled the viewer without allowing room for shame, if that makes sense?

Kate Beckensdale, delicious, and had only gotten more enticing as she gets older.

Circling back to Linda Hamilton, good goddess, I had never before seen a woman in a role like that, physically powerful and even intimidating. At the time it was confusing and I convinced myself I “just really wanted to look like that too”.

Yeah, okay Jan 😉😅

Back