Bitch, Diss, Slag & Malign

Re: Re: Re: Re: nope..but I'll have a shot of hot damn

Lancecastor said:

Takes two to tango, and Caroiline Ocd was leading the dance again today....like there's a surprise.

Since you brought them up....I'll stack my mom's pride up against yours anytime, darlin'.

Yours as always in friendship if you want it;
Lance

Oh who you think you kidding? You was remarking all over about her yesterday. Or maybe you edited that shit out already.

Why I want your friendship? Caroline is my friend and she worth 1000 knucklefuckers like you.

Hey Lance dude, you are closing in on a 1000 posts pretty damn quick. What is your new title going to be? Don't hold us in suspense.

Update from the booth: Lance is playing a really tight defense. He's blocked every attempt at the end zone so far this half. We'll see how the other team adapts at halftime. His offense has been unique and fresh. It's just a matter of time before we see some big numbers on the score board.

PBW "Hey don't get pissed at me... I'm just the announcer :)"

P. B. Walker said:
Hey Lance dude, you are closing in on a 1000 posts pretty damn quick. What is your new title going to be? Don't hold us in suspense.

Update from the booth: Lance is playing a really tight defense. He's blocked every attempt at the end zone so far this half. We'll see how the other team adapts at halftime. His offense has been unique and fresh. It's just a matter of time before we see some big numbers on the score board.

Im suggestin Knucklefucker. i think it fits him good.

MzChrista said:

Im suggestin Knucklefucker. i think it fits him good.

Oh gawd.. I just had a great idea... a new thread... "Suggestions for Lance's new title"

I would get a kick out of it.. LOL

PBW

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope..but I'll have a shot of hot damn

"1000 Knucklefuckers"....I liked their first album; it has that gritty urban sound that be so poplar nows.

MzChrista said:

Oh who you think you kidding? You was remarking all over about her yesterday. Or maybe you edited that shit out already.

Why I want your friendship? Caroline is my friend and she worth 1000 knucklefuckers like you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope..but I'll have a shot of hot damn

Lancecastor said:
"1000 Knucklefuckers"....I liked their first album; it has that gritty urban sound that be so poplar nows.

I thought you went to go sleep with the fishes. What they kick you out of bed for stinkin?

I gotta tell ya, PBW

....it's a tough game down there tonite. Just when I thought it was time to hit the showers, the Midtown Maneaters mounted a late 4th quarter drive for my endzone, subbing our CarolineOcd and her failed Joan of Arc offense in favour of MzChrista's more peppery, streetsmart tight end-focused game.

Yes, dem blondes is wily....this is a match they've been plotting all week, PBW.

But, with the help of my naturally occuring testosterone, my god-given attached penis and superior vocabulary, education and english comprehension, the Midtown Maneaters will be crying in their vodka sodas by the weekend...alone again.

Back to you, PBW......hey....check out the cheeerleaders!

P. B. Walker said:

Well folks.. you heard it there directly from Coach Castor... he's definitely got his game face on. Best of luck to you coach.

And now let's go to our correspondent in the other lockerroom.... uhmm...

I'm not sure who that is at the moment.... stay tuned. :)

PBW "Where's my coffee, it's cold up here in the booth, dammit"

PBW..

P. B. Walker said:

Oh gawd.. I just had a great idea... a new thread... "Suggestions for Lance's new title"

I would get a kick out of it.. LOL

PBW
--------------------------------------
BE CAREFUL what ya wish for:D hehe by the way ..that's a handsome striking pose of ya babe..I like it I like it:)

Re: sigh...

spankableBelle said:
i am always so freakin' confused around this forum...:confused:
----------------------------------------------

NOW ,see what I mean? I am getting really upset when a very sweet ,kind person such as Belle is gettin 'confused" cause of all this "bantering"!! Geez people,can't we all just get along?:rose:

MotorCitySam,I APOLOGIZE..

MotorCitySam said:
Lancecastor,
I come to this forum without rancor, and I have learned much from the people here. For that I am grateful.
I am not a man quick to anger, but you have caused me to reach my limits. I address you here, as this thread obviously can not be polluted by ill will, as it was conceived in such.
-------------------------------------------------------
SEEMS tome there is Lots of 'ill will' all over these threads lately and it DOES need to stop..seriously people ,we are ALL adults here..all I was trying to do was "keep the peace" around a volatile situation..I never meant to "chide" anyone and anyone who REALLY "knows me" also Knows thats' NOT my style at all,nor my intent...Sam,I am sorry if I disrespected Your feelings at all..truly I am and I hope you accept my apology..:rose:

waves a 'white flag"

"I Surrender already...lol (only to Artful tho):D :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Ridiculous

bullshit is what it is. Spending time hurling insults back and forth is a waste of time and counterproductive to what I would want to accomplish.

Oh well...... it's all a total shame and makes me sorry to see it.

Rose:heart:

Re: Ridiculous

A Desert Rose said:
bullshit is what it is. Spending time hurling insults back and forth is a waste of time and counterproductive to what I would want to accomplish.

Oh well...... it's all a total shame and makes me sorry to see it.

Rose:heart:

You was fine with it when it was your boy flingin, you was laughin and gigglin when he trashed cym and caroline but when people started flingin back you got a problem.

Hey, I was gonna take "knucklefucker" for myself.
I also liked the fishes kickin him out for stinkin. That was pretty good.

Tsk Tsk Tsk

Some people NEVER learn.........man oh man:rolleyes:

Back