Bitch is a stupid word.

"Bitch" is a vague word when used as a put-down but so are all put-downs. I can refer to somebody as an asshole, a prick, a bastard, a bitch or sun 0f a bitch, a jerk or many other things and this can refer to somebody who murdered my whole family or someone who is smoking in the restaurant where I am eating. All slang words are; that is the nature of slang.:cool:

Last edited:
ProofreadManx said:
_______

Universal = generalizing?

There are some of us, hon, in the male species, possibly in a minority, that don't use or care for the word. ;)

It wasnt' an attack. Woman use the word just as much as men do.

I like the word in the 'empowering' sence, which some people will never understand. But as an insult, it carries sting and so forth, but it doesnt' really say anything specific about the person. It mostly says something about the person using it- that they don't like said woman, or that they feel threatened.

I'm glad to know you don't use it.:)

sweetnpetite said:
It wasnt' an attack. Woman use the word just as much as men do.

I like the word in the 'empowering' sence, which some people will never understand. But as an insult, it carries sting and so forth, but it doesnt' really say anything specific about the person. It mostly says something about the person using it- that they don't like said woman, or that they feel threatened.

I'm glad to know you don't use it.:)
_____

:heart:

Now, when it comes to the word "fuck" . . .

Out of step as usual

Gary's out of the running again. If I was a racehorse I'd be dogmeat and glue in no time flat. I do use the word 'bitch' though not as frequently as I'd like. To me it's primarily a funny word, most effectively used out of context, or as an overstatement or understatement.

Your lover looks at you an hour after a big row and says, "Why do you stay with me? I'm such a bitch."

You smile and say, "Some men just think sexy bitches are exciting."
----------------
It's morning and you're hungover, trying to fry us both eggs for breakfast. You break an egg on the side of the pan and drop it onto the hot surface shell and all. "Oh, shit look what I did."

"Silly bitch. Sit down, I'll make breakfast."
----------------
Two of Linda's best friends are chatting:

"Did you hear? Linda's boyfriend got her a brand new car for her birthday."

"No, what a bitch."
----------------
I can see how the word might be a searing insult in argument, but isn't it a bit overused in that way? Given a choice between, "I wish you'd stop being such a bitch," and, "Do you think you could stop nagging for five minutes?" I think I'd choose the latter most of the time. The 'bitch' version doesn't make the complaint as clear and is likely to spark a larger argument, while the 'nag' version is less inflamatory, very clear and may actually achieve the desired result. I'm with Sweet and Boxlicker, it's a good word that just requires more eloquent application than it usually gets.

Last edited:
I have nothing against the word. If I do have a problem with someone calling me a biarch, it is often with the person themself.

Last edited:
I own a dog, my Dad owns a bitch.

No, I wasn't talking about my Mum. :rolleyes:

Lou ;)

Hehe!!

Tatelou said:
I own a dog, my Dad owns a bitch.

No, I wasn't talking about my Mum. :rolleyes:

Lou ;)

Huge chuckles!!:D Hi Lou how's you today:rose:

On the thread subject, try screwing my misses without calling her a filthy-slut-bitch-whore at least 100 times, she just can't cum unless you do:devil: :D

Re: Hehe!!

pop_54 said:
Huge chuckles!!:D Hi Lou how's you today:rose:

On the thread subject, try screwing my misses without calling her a filthy-slut-bitch-whore at least 100 times, she just can't cum unless you do:devil: :D

I sure can identify with that! :D :devil:

I'm doing good, thanks, Pops. :kiss:

Lou :rose:

I don't think I've ever used it to insult a woman. I mostly use it to insult my male friends :D

precise meaning

I am surprised by the lack of knowledge in this group of erotic fiction readers/writers. Words have specific meanings. A slut or whore is a woman who will have sex with anyone. A bitch, on the other hand, is a woman who will have sex with anyone but me.

Bill

me and a good friend of mine used to call each other 'dumb bitch' all the time. It would just crack us up and cauise others to look at us funny.:):devil:

sweetnpetite said:
me and a good friend of mine used to call each other 'dumb bitch' all the time. It would just crack us up and cauise others to look at us funny.:):devil:

My dear that was the short skirts and the tight shirts. I couldn't even hear what you were saying.:p

sweetnpetite said:

Renza and a few other very close friends are the only people who have ever called me a bitch (to my face) and not gotten a backhand in the mouth for it :rolleyes:

Re: precise meaning

Originally posted by bdsmbill
I am surprised by the lack of knowledge in this group of erotic fiction readers/writers. Words have specific meanings. A slut or whore is a woman who will have sex with anyone. A bitch, on the other hand, is a woman who will have sex with anyone but me.

Bill

You must know a lot of bitches then.

DS

Re: Re: precise meaning

Dirty Slut said:
You must know a lot of bitches then.

DS

Now, that's an unkind thing to say... Probably true, but still unkind.

Bill

Re: Re: Re: precise meaning

Now, that's an unkind thing to say... Probably true, but still unkind.

Bill

Hey Bill, I'd give ya mercy fuck, but then my lover would have to kill you. I guess what I'm really saying here is that maybe not all of those women who turned you down were bitches after all, maybe it was because of their boyfriends, husands, or lovers.

DS

Re: Re: Re: Re: precise meaning

Dirty Slut said:
Hey Bill, I'd give ya mercy fuck, but then my lover would have to kill you. I guess what I'm really saying here is that maybe not all of those women who turned you down were bitches after all, maybe it was because of their boyfriends, husands, or lovers.

DS

I'm sorry to hear that your lover is subject to violent jealosy. Is she nice otherwise? Anyway, I haven't actually been asking anyone other than my wife lately, so I haven't been turned down. We've been married 36 years now.

Bill

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: precise meaning

I'm sorry to hear that your lover is subject to violent jealosy. Is she nice otherwise? Anyway, I haven't actually been asking anyone other than my wife lately, so I haven't been turned down. We've been married 36 years now.

Bill

Actually... HE is a very nice person otherwise. ;-)

DS

Me and my friends don't call each other "bitch". We prefer the more gender-neutral "you damned pile of shit!"

Mostly used when congratulating the other person for being very lucky, ie:

"I got this jeans on sale last week. I only paid 79:- SKR for them!"

"WHAT??? You damned pile of shit! That's a BARGAIN!"

destinie21 said:
Renza and a few other very close friends are the only people who have ever called me a bitch (to my face) and not gotten a backhand in the mouth for it :rolleyes:

Bitch please ;)

sweetnpetite said:
no comment?
Because I consider it on the same level as using the N-word, that word won't ever come out of my mouth or off my keyboard, period, dot, stop.

Everyonee else is free to have their own opinion about it.......

LovingTongue said:
Because I consider it on the same level as using the N-word, that word won't ever come out of my mouth or off my keyboard, period, dot, stop.

Everyonee else is free to have their own opinion about it.......

I'm with you. "Bitch" has several definitions and I will sometimes use it in one of those senses but never as en epithet. If I disagree with someone, I point out why I disagree, listen to or read their contentions, and sometimes refute those contentions, if I think they are worth refuting. I NEVER call anybody nasty names because it serves no porpose, especially on trhese post. :)

Sometimes my charactres, in role-playing or to enhance sexual enjoyment, will use such terminology but it will never appear in a narration. :cool:

This is an example: The woman knows the man is inexperienced but she doesn't know she is copping his cherry. She has already cum once and is working on the second time.

Stacy had regained her strength and was matching the strokes of Steven into her pussy. "I'm a slut", she said.

"No, you’re not", he disagreed. "You're very nice."

"No, I'm not. I'm a slut. Tell me I'm a slut."

"Okay. You're a slut."

"A dirty slut."

"You're a dirty slut."

"What do you do with dirty sluts?"

After some hesitation, "Have sex with them? Make love to them?"

"No, you fuck them"

"Okay. You're a dirty slut and I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck your pussy."

"My cunt. You're gonna fuck my cunt."

"You're a dirty slut and I'm gonna fuck your cunt. I'm gonna stick my cock into you and fuck your cunt. Your hot cunt."

"Oooo, I love it when you talk dirty. Tell me some more." Then she moaned, because Steve's cock was giving fabulous pleasure to her with every stroke

After re reading some of my works after the compy crashed I realize I use the word a lot more than I originally thought. Primarily my characters use it as a counterpart to butch rather than as an insult however. Still, it appears a lotmore than I thought and that is mildly disturbing.

-Colly

Originally posted by Boxlicker101
I'm with you. "Bitch" has several definitions and I will sometimes use it in one of those senses but never as en epithet. If I disagree with someone, I point out why I disagree, listen to or read their contentions, and sometimes refute those contentions, if I think they are worth refuting. I NEVER call anybody nasty names because it serves no porpose, especially on trhese post. :)

Sometimes my charactres, in role-playing or to enhance sexual enjoyment, will use such terminology but it will never appear in a narration. :cool:

This is an example: The woman knows the man is inexperienced but she doesn't know she is copping his cherry. She has already cum once and is working on the second time.

Stacy had regained her strength and was matching the strokes of Steven into her pussy. "I'm a slut", she said.

"No, you’re not", he disagreed. "You're very nice."

"No, I'm not. I'm a slut. Tell me I'm a slut."

"Okay. You're a slut."

"A dirty slut."

"You're a dirty slut."

"What do you do with dirty sluts?"

After some hesitation, "Have sex with them? Make love to them?"

"No, you fuck them"

"Okay. You're a dirty slut and I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna fuck your pussy."

"My cunt. You're gonna fuck my cunt."

"You're a dirty slut and I'm gonna fuck your cunt. I'm gonna stick my cock into you and fuck your cunt. Your hot cunt."

"Oooo, I love it when you talk dirty. Tell me some more." Then she moaned, because Steve's cock was giving fabulous pleasure to her with every stroke

Actually, I'm the Dirty Slut. LOL

DS

Back