Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

Hello, I'm Jackie, Jack's daughter. Dad probably won't be on here for a while. He and his husband Carlos contracted COVID while traveling together on Carlos's business trip. I know he was on here a couple days ago, but they started feeling ill and got tested and were positive. They are back home now and self quarantining at their house. My wife and I and our four young children have moved from that house to the bigger house next door with my brother and his wife and all the other kids and and grand-kids. It's crowded here but safer. I will keep you posted on their health.
Take care of yourself and your family. Hope your father gets better soon. It's a very infectious and dangerous disease.:heart:

Hello, I'm Jackie, Jack's daughter. Dad probably won't be on here for a while. He and his husband Carlos contracted COVID while traveling together on Carlos's business trip. I know he was on here a couple days ago, but they started feeling ill and got tested and were positive. They are back home now and self quarantining at their house. My wife and I and our four young children have moved from that house to the bigger house next door with my brother and his wife and all the other kids and and grand-kids. It's crowded here but safer. I will keep you posted on their health.
I hope that your dad and Carlos get better soon and that the rest of your family are also safe.

The best of health to Jack and Carlos, may they have a speedy recovery.
May the rest of your family stay safe as well.

Sorry to hear that. I'm glad the rest of you are safe. Our whole family has been staying at our house to stay as safe as possible, bu unfortunately some people can't work from home.

c4ChVwH.jpg

Hi! Jackie again with an update. Dad is in pretty bad shape from the COVID and has to stay in bed. As they say it affects older people more than the younger ones who get it. His husband Carlos is getting better, but even he is still quite sick. They have both been to the hospital. They are not bad enough to be admitted, but will be in quarantine for a long while. I talked with both of them by phone last night, but I am not going over there.

Back