Bold Flesh: BBW's 5.0

rebdolls3-1.jpg

Daughter Jackie here with a question for any of you SSBBW's or SSBBW lovers. How can I develop a bigger belly. As you may know from some of my dad's posts I am a big woman, but almost all of my 350 pounds is hips and thighs. Since passing my late mother's weight in my early 20's, I have taken great pride in being the biggest female in the family, but now both my wife and sister-in-law (my brother's wife) have passed me and are close to 400 pounds and even my oldest daughter and niece are gaining on me and are now over 300 pounds and they all have big flabby bellies. I eat a lot, I drink beer, but even after 5 babies my belly just won't grow. What can I do?

Daughter Jackie here with a question for any of you SSBBW's or SSBBW lovers. How can I develop a bigger belly. As you may know from some of my dad's posts I am a big woman, but almost all of my 350 pounds is hips and thighs. Since passing my late mother's weight in my early 20's, I have taken great pride in being the biggest female in the family, but now both my wife and sister-in-law (my brother's wife) have passed me and are close to 400 pounds and even my oldest daughter and niece are gaining on me and are now over 300 pounds and they all have big flabby bellies. I eat a lot, I drink beer, but even after 5 babies my belly just won't grow. What can I do?
I’d love to talk more about this Jackie. PM me if you’re interested.

I'm not normally into big gals, or big gals, but your family sounds amazing. We have met some big couples in our travels and they were a lot of fun.

Back