Bored

cahab said:
If I could wave an avatar at you you'd know how wrong you were. I'll throw a vase at you later. That's the first thing you've said that has offended me. Must try harder.

You're still insulting rather than arguing. In the bedroom this sort of thing can be fun, but on here it's rather dull. Still, you're getting there.

I left to go sleep. Now go eat.

Well it was late at night and I had a long day. It has been hot and humid around here making me irritable, and I just sort of got in a groove. I suppose it is like that Monty Pyton scetch where Eric Idle wants to buy an argument, but he walked into the abuse office instead. Then when he does find the argument office John Cleese is only contradictory.

Holy shit, have I mellowed out or what?

Vincent E said:
Well it was late at night and I had a long day. It has been hot and humid around here making me irritable, and I just sort of got in a groove. I suppose it is like that Monty Pyton scetch where Eric Idle wants to buy an argument, but he walked into the abuse office instead

Funnily enough I nearly quoted that in my post, but thought nobody would recognise it.

Dude, it's a classic. Right up there with the Parrot Scetch and Spam.

"I'll have spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, and spam."

"The baked beans are off."

"Could I have spam instead?"

Back