brains...BRAINS! use your brains to help me!

bunny bondage said:

i'm still learning the rules, so it makes being a "good girl" kinda hard! i learned "don't support yourself with your arms when bent over the lap" last night. and yes, i learned it the hard way!

"were you pushing up with your arms?"

"....no..."

"and this is just ten minutes after you SWORE to me you'd be a good girl!"

SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACK...

it was a very good night indeed! just what i needed after that long yucky week.

on the plus side, i do have the honda back now and i'm continuing my stick-shift lessons. i've only stalled out at a green light once.

Just out of curiosity bunny, is not supporting your arms while bent over his lap his rule or something that just makes the spanking less painful?

:rose:His Flower:rose:

true stories

Bunny,

I DO NOT recommend getting yourself in these situations but thought I'd share them with you anyway. These are true stories and unfortunately I was the main character.

How to be "bad":

1) Tell your Master fifteen minutes before he's due to come over for a session that you simply cannot find his paddle. I really couldn't find it! I was so panicked I was almost in tears by the time he got there. I luckily found it right before he stepped through my door but it was too late...the damage had been done. I went through lectures of maintaining equipment, keeping everything together, and a terrible punishment. mmm

2) Fight back. Yes I fought back. After 30 paddlings I could not take any more. We do not use a safeword but have never really needed one as he says I'm "hardcore". When his ex gets on his nerves he takes it out on me. He was in one of his "moods" as he calls it, and I obviously wasn't feeling normal either. I was restrained with handcuffs at my lower back. I came up from the floor kicking. I shoved him using my body and he tried to grab me. I would fall on my knees in front of him KNOWING I was being bad.....but when he'd start paddling again I would come up with my gloves on. I eventually broke the handcuffs (cheap and old but metal nonetheless) because I was freaked out. It had a "rapey" feel to it so it was fun in the end. But my ass regrets it. He totally restrained me on a coffee table...immobile...and I promise Sir I will never fight back. OW!

3) Start talking about a session from last weekend. Doesn't sound "bad" until he realizes he was out of town that weekend. OOPS! I need to keep my Masters straight. :p

4) Tell him you've been peeking out of the window all day long at all the men in the neighborhood cutting their grass. YOWZA! Be careful with this one. I ended up having to cut my grass while wearing my nipple clamps and every fifteen minutes come in for a punishment.

There's probably more as I'm constantly getting into trouble. I promise I'm a good slave...I really am...I just have my moments.

Good Luck!

RonnyJane (still learning her lesson)

incubus_dark said:
Of course, Bunny, if you really wish to be punished full oft and well, you could tell him that, yes, you've been bad, "I haven't done anything at all. I haven't thought about serving you, I haven't thought about what new misdemeanour might arouse your lust and desire to chastise me, I haven't given so much as a single thought to such things Sir. So, what are you going to do about it? Hmm?"

I'd be interested to hear what that gets you.

Geez, play with the submissive's mind AND the Dom's mind, all in one go!

His Flower said:
Just out of curiosity bunny, is not supporting your arms while bent over his lap his rule or something that just makes the spanking less painful?

:rose:His Flower:rose:

it's a rule, i'm not allowed to support myself at all.

FungiUg said:
No bra?

(Tiggerth love bounthing!)

lol! nono, that's not what i mean! i guess i can't really say "oh, you made it perverted!" cuz well, you've made it PC compared to what we were originally talking about! :p

bunny bondage said:
lol! nono, that's not what i mean! i guess i can't really say "oh, you made it perverted!" cuz well, you've made it PC compared to what we were originally talking about! :p

What can I say? I'm inversely perverted! ;)

Back