Breeding Kink

I think I have to admit to being a slut too but just prefer to keep it to my close friends. There is a certain pleasure in being slutty or as I prefer to think of it as simply enjoying my sexuality.
I agree. Am enjoying my sexuality. I am quite open about sex. I love fucking new cocks and some new pussies. Not bi. But do enjoy everything

On your face too?? That's epically naughty! There's no doubt that someone has recognized that there's cum running down your face, but has anyone ever spoken to you? Stopped to to talk with devilish smiles?
Yes lots of people have noticed. Some looks disgusted, some love it. Yes lots of cocks have spoken to me. I avoid creeps. Else if we click, we do share numbers. Have spoken to lots od women too. Have made some friends.

I agree. Am enjoying my sexuality. I am quite open about sex. I love fucking new cocks and some new pussies. Not bi. But do enjoy everything
I am with you on the new cocks. That first time with a new cock always seems to be a bit special. I should clarify that. In my youth there were guys that did not know what they were doing or did not care but in my later years I have not been disappointed in any of my lovers.

I think I have to admit to being a slut too but just prefer to keep it to my close friends. There is a certain pleasure in being slutty or as I prefer to think of it as simply enjoying my sexuality.
I’m not brave enough to go out in public dripping cum, but I do love when my husband calls me a slut. Sometimes after we fuck, I’ll spread my legs to show him his handiwork to get him to say it:

“You’re such a horny little slut ….”

My husband got snipped early on too. No real difference physically but a little different mentally. I was at a conference and I ended up chatting with a guy in the hotel bar and let him walk me back to my room. One thing led to another and soon we were naked and I was on my back and letting him mount me. We had talked about him pulling out but when he said he was going to cum, I just grabbed his ass and held tight. I had already cum but when I felt him starting to cum, it set me off again. It was just so hot, I could not help myself.
I do enjoy it when a woman use the words “mount me” … so in control to release my seed deep in her for some stud breeding

I’m not brave enough to go out in public dripping cum, but I do love when my husband calls me a slut. Sometimes after we fuck, I’ll spread my legs to show him his handiwork to get him to say it:

“You’re such a horny little slut ….”
In the right context, slut is a good word. I can relate to the spreading your legs and letting them see what they have done.

In the right context, slut is a good word. I can relate to the spreading your legs and letting them see what they have done.
“Slut” is the rare instance of a fun trigger word for me, I miss readers calling me a “slut” in their reviews for my stories. They’d think it was a dig but it just got me horny haha. That said, I love how slutty I feel when I take a load from a man. The thought of someone breeding me is so hot. 🥵

“Slut” is the rare instance of a fun trigger word for me, I miss readers calling me a “slut” in their reviews for my stories. They’d think it was a dig but it just got me horny haha. That said, I love how slutty I feel when I take a load from a man. The thought of someone breeding me is so hot. 🥵
It is not just feeling slutty but also a job well done. You fucked him and made him cum in you. I can no longer get pregnant but still enjoy the feeling of him pumping his sperm into me. The few times I had risky sex, the orgasms were intense.

In the right context, I love both “slut” and “whore”. And yes, particularly if it involves unprotected sex. I have two kids and both times we were trying to conceive I got crazy horny at the thought of my husband shooting off in my pussy!

And it can be used by both and for several positions. And does not even have to be said aloud. When I spread my legs and bend over, surely he knows I am ready to be bred by my stallion.
I don’t know if I could say “mount me” during sex without giggling, but I think it a lot. Even typing it is making me horny.

Hubby always cums in me. I love that he’s doing his very best to breed me as he pumps me full of sperm. He usually has me on my back for that special moment, assuring I'm taking it as deep as he can get it. Afterward I have that wonderful thought of knowing my other girl parts will soon be teeming with his potent seed, and we’re relying on my birth control to prevent them from completing my breeding.

It is hot knowing that he is pumping sperm deep inside of your pussy and if he has filled you enough for it to run down your legs, even better. Do you like to show off when you are dripping his hot cum?
Sometimes my husband will go down there to check out his manly handiwork. I like showing off what a good job I did of taking his full load. Letting him see it trickling out of my pussy assures him he did a thorough job of inseminating me.

It does sound a bit stilted when you say it but there are non verbal ways to get the point across. Laying back with your legs spread or on your knees with your butt in the air.
Getting down on my knees and sticking my butt up in the air I think of as "presenting". Sometimes I'll even wiggle it from side to side so it's obvious what I want. Eventually he'll pick up on the idea that I want to be mounted ... .

Getting down on my knees and sticking my butt up in the air I think of as "presenting". Sometimes I'll even wiggle it from side to side so it's obvious what I want. Eventually he'll pick up on the idea that I want to be mounted ... .
Presenting is a nice concept and you are presenting to be mounted. I have not run into any guy that did not get that message when offered.

Back