Breeding Kink

Well said Islander I bet from your own personal experience.
Guilty. I have not used a condom since my 20's. I do have some in case I should end up with someone I was not sure of. I really do like to get the full experience. I suspect it does not really feel that much different but it is more of a mental thing. Just knowing that he is bare and he is going to cum inside of me.

Was a hairy girls until 2 years ago. Removed it, after some of my lovers requested me to.
I am keeping hair, they will have to live with it
Stretching you just a bit more as they pump you full......
With some guys you can feel them getting bigger and harder just before. You know what is coming then so just lay back and take it.

I am keeping hair, they will have to live with it

With some guys you can feel them getting bigger and harder just before. You know what is coming then so just lay back and take it.
I really enjoy the milking sensation as her Pussy seems to grip my cock with every stroke, and then feeling the flood of cuM heading along the shaft.

I just went off birth control and I can't believe how horny I am. I'm on a work trip right now and am seriously considering having a guy from tinder over to fuck me raw and cum in my pussy.
I know girl. I know the feeling. I will be patient but I hope to hop on some dick soon because well it has been since February but I have my period now.
ㅠㅠ
I was introduced to it at a sex party. I'd been invited by a dominatrix I knew - she was flogging someone when I arrived - and there were these amazing female moans from the back room. I peeked in to find a gorgeous naked girl being thrilled to orgasm by a young man manipulating the device. Watching her moan with delight and squirm across the table was all the convincing I needed.
This would be so good to try I need to moan a lot. I tried craigslist but plans always fall through but it is OK the right one will cum in.

And many ladies enjoy that sensation as well. It is a little different for us but we can usually tell when we are about to get a dose of sperm.
How does that feel for you, what sensations do you have when you know its coming?

How does that feel for you, what sensations do you have when you know its coming?
I think it is mostly mental. Not really that much sensation from when he does cum. I can not really feel his cum inside me. I have had some guys cum and I did not realize it. Most of the time, I can tell from their activity. Some guys tell you which I like but often it is the little signs of faster pace, actually feeling them get a little bigger or if they are a slam and hold deep while they cum. It might be interesting to know how many guys are slam and hold versus just keep fucking while they cum. I have experienced both but never tried to figure out the split.

I think it is mostly mental. Not really that much sensation from when he does cum. I can not really feel his cum inside me. I have had some guys cum and I did not realize it. Most of the time, I can tell from their activity. Some guys tell you which I like but often it is the little signs of faster pace, actually feeling them get a little bigger or if they are a slam and hold deep while they cum. It might be interesting to know how many guys are slam and hold versus just keep fucking while they cum. I have experienced both but never tried to figure out the split.
It's interesting that you don't feel the cum shoot inside you. I'm pretty much a slam and hold, but Pulling the woman as close and pushing in as deep as possible followed by long slow thrusts as a wind down. I do like the communication aspect though, it's good to know that you are both 'close' for that Mutual climax. So which is your preference, slam and hold or continuous fuck?

It's interesting that you don't feel the cum shoot inside you. I'm pretty much a slam and hold, but Pulling the woman as close and pushing in as deep as possible followed by long slow thrusts as a wind down. I do like the communication aspect though, it's good to know that you are both 'close' for that Mutual climax. So which is your preference, slam and hold or continuous fuck?
I am not sure many women can feel the cum unless the guy has very powerful spurts. It is warm cum in a warm and wet pussy. As for cumming together, that is fairly rare but with some partners we do go off close together. I always try and let a guy know how close I am and once I start, I like to encourage them to give it to me. I prefer the slam and hold. That way I know when he is cumming and can enjoy the the physical or psychological sensations.

I am not sure many women can feel the cum unless the guy has very powerful spurts. It is warm cum in a warm and wet pussy. As for cumming together, that is fairly rare but with some partners we do go off close together. I always try and let a guy know how close I am and once I start, I like to encourage them to give it to me. I prefer the slam and hold. That way I know when he is cumming and can enjoy the the physical or psychological sensations.
Hmm yeah guess that's true, warm cum warm pussy so maybe it's the spasms of the cock they can feel. I'm definitely a doggy fan because the legs together add a tighter squeeze on the cock yet being up front allows for simultaneous clit stimulation. I like how you say when you're close you encourage them to give it to you, is that with your dirty talk? I know I like to be quite vocal throughout and it becomes more explicit and primal.

Hmm yeah guess that's true, warm cum warm pussy so maybe it's the spasms of the cock they can feel. I'm definitely a doggy fan because the legs together add a tighter squeeze on the cock yet being up front allows for simultaneous clit stimulation. I like how you say when you're close you encourage them to give it to you, is that with your dirty talk? I know I like to be quite vocal throughout and it becomes more explicit and primal.
You can usually feel the spasms. I don't consider encouraging them really dirty talk. At least for me it is mostly basic info. I am ready for you, don't hold back, use me, etc.

Def "slam and hold" guy....

One vote for slam-and-hold. I have tried to "work through it," but those were definitely mid (as the kids say). I just need to be as deep as possible for the emotional and physical pleasures to max out.

It would be equally interesting to us guys, I55, to learn which the women here prefer,if they have a preference.

One vote for slam-and-hold. I have tried to "work through it," but those were definitely mid (as the kids say). I just need to be as deep as possible for the emotional and physical pleasures to max out.

It would be equally interesting to us guys, I55, to learn which the women here prefer,if they have a preference.
I definitely prefer slam and hold and I like to get him as deep as I can. Probably just a mental thing to want those sperm as close to the womb as possible.

Back