Breeding Kink

I definitely prefer slam and hold and I like to get him as deep as I can. Probably just a mental thing to want those sperm as close to the womb as possible.

Definitely my preferred method as well. Aside from feeling the best, also just feels natural.

Anymore, since I got snipped, it's not like there's actually sperm but the idea is the same. Actually, if I ever ended up back in the market, I feel like that may be a big plus just being able to do that without the "risk." I will say, though, it was kind of a mental block I had to work through for awhile after.

Definitely my preferred method as well. Aside from feeling the best, also just feels natural.

Anymore, since I got snipped, it's not like there's actually sperm but the idea is the same. Actually, if I ever ended up back in the market, I feel like that may be a big plus just being able to do that without the "risk." I will say, though, it was kind of a mental block I had to work through for awhile after.
My husband got snipped early on too. No real difference physically but a little different mentally. I was at a conference and I ended up chatting with a guy in the hotel bar and let him walk me back to my room. One thing led to another and soon we were naked and I was on my back and letting him mount me. We had talked about him pulling out but when he said he was going to cum, I just grabbed his ass and held tight. I had already cum but when I felt him starting to cum, it set me off again. It was just so hot, I could not help myself.

Recently divorced and that was one of the first items on the agenda when it was finalized. I needed to be certain I didn’t have any oops moments in my life and this is added insurance it won’t happen.
And now I / my sig other can have the fun fantasy without any need for worry. And I haven't seen any difference in volume after the surgery.

My husband got snipped early on too. No real difference physically but a little different mentally. I was at a conference and I ended up chatting with a guy in the hotel bar and let him walk me back to my room. One thing led to another and soon we were naked and I was on my back and letting him mount me. We had talked about him pulling out but when he said he was going to cum, I just grabbed his ass and held tight. I had already cum but when I felt him starting to cum, it set me off again. It was just so hot, I could not help myself.

I definitely get your partners orgasm sending you over again. The most sure fire way to get me to cum is to feel my partner start to. The muscle spasms make it feel like she's milking it out of me. 🙂

I definitely get your partners orgasm sending you over again. The most sure fire way to get me to cum is to feel my partner start to. The muscle spasms make it feel like she's milking it out of me. 🙂
Similar for a woman. You can sense him getting close and and almost feel him get a little bit bigger. Which makes you feel more filled and wanting his cum inside you.

I got my tubes tied up. Since then I prefer cocks cumming inside my pussy.

I have four kids with my wife already so now I fantasize all the time about her cuckolding me with her brother and getting pregnant with his child. About holding his balls tight as he pumps load after load into my wife's pussy and watching her belly swell with their child.
I've had a similar fantasy, but in mine I was holding our fathers balls as he dumped his seed inside of my sister, his daughter.

I desperately want for a guy to remove his condom while he is fucking my wife. He quickly pulls out, removes the condom, and plunges his bare cock back into her and ejaculates, seeding her pussy.
Let me know when I can play this out with your hot wife

Back