Breeding

I love this and its a huge turn on. Its just not very practical to let guys breed me just for fun.
To be sure!

Does a guy "threatening" (wrong word, but I don't have one more apt--it's absolutely a dominance thing, but a welcomed, wanted domination) to during sex have any benefit to you even if can't (within the margins of error, of course!) happen? Suspension of belief, fantasizing during the act, not elaborate enough to be called RPing, etc.

I don't mean to hoard this kind of play for LTR/married couples, but in my experience it's dicey without familiarity, comfort and security. But when those were present, women responded very positively to it. (Admittedly, selection bias and small sample size make this anecdotal, not scientific, but that's why we share here on Lit: To benefit from others' histories.)

To be sure!

Does a guy "threatening" (wrong word, but I don't have one more apt--it's absolutely a dominance thing, but a welcomed, wanted domination) to during sex have any benefit to you even if can't (within the margins of error, of course!) happen? Suspension of belief, fantasizing during the act, not elaborate enough to be called RPing, etc.

I don't mean to hoard this kind of play for LTR/married couples, but in my experience it's dicey without familiarity, comfort and security. But when those were present, women responded very positively to it. (Admittedly, selection bias and small sample size make this anecdotal, not scientific, but that's why we share here on Lit: To benefit from others' histories.)
So the threat of being breed during sex is going to have the desired affect even if their is birth control involved. Its a very primal acted when done right so my body will reacted pretty strongly in faviour of the fear of being bred.

I mean is their a more dominate act then a forced breeding.

Am I the only person who has a thing for breeding? Like when the intention is to make a baby?
It's a serious kink of mine, though for financial reasons, it wouldn't be practical on the scale that I would prefer....I'd have to be Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos level rich to make that work.

Nothing gets a guy off faster than telling him to cum inside you in the heat of the moment.
It not only speeds things up, it also improves the experience for the guy. There is nothing better than being encouraged to let go inside you.

So the threat of being breed during sex is going to have the desired affect even if their is birth control involved. Its a very primal acted when done right so my body will reacted pretty strongly in faviour of the fear of being bred.

I mean is their a more dominate act then a forced breeding.
How do you feel about spreading your legs and being bred?

I had three kids in like five years, so that CAN be breeding, right :)
Had a blast, was horny all the fucking time (well nothing unusual there). Breastfeeding was fun lol...
So you’re just proving you are horny sex goddess

Back