Breeding

If a guy has had a vasectomy does that mean he stands no chance with you? Serious question.
My husband and I probably won't have anymore kids because everything is so expensive these days, but the option is always on the table. Neither of us has had sterilization surgery, but we are using birth control in some capacity. It's fun to pretend in the heat of the moment that he's about to knock me up.

I'm the exact opposite. No desire whatsoever to make a baby. I like cum inside, but I'm not at risk of pregnancy.

It's a fetish I really don't understand, to be honest.
What do you have a desire for?
I think most kinks if not all can be interchangeable when seeking the end result of reaching that high we all seek

What do you have a desire for?
I think most kinks if not all can be interchangeable when seeking the end result of reaching that high we all seek
Do you think so? Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean, because I can't picture how kinks would be interchangable. For example, some people's kink is eating shit or being shat on. There is no way I would be able to exchange that link for any of mine. Nor would I think everyone would experience that high you describe by substituting one of my kinks for their own.

What am I not getting?

Do you think so? Maybe I'm not understanding what you mean, because I can't picture how kinks would be interchangable. For example, some people's kink is eating shit or being shat on. There is no way I would be able to exchange that link for any of mine. Nor would I think everyone would experience that high you describe by substituting one of my kinks for their own.

What am I not getting?
Right, Holly..........those poop kinks dont cut it for me.

What am I not getting?
Your being too literal.
We are all chasing a dragon when it comes to kinks. For you it might me a way you are touched. For another it's the feeling of being cummed in. For another it's feet. It's a mental high that triggers you.

When I read about a "breeding"-kink I doubt the intellectual capabilities of mankind.

I have quickly that picture:

Mom:
Son, I have to tell you something. You know, my husband, the man you call Daddy ... is actually not your real father

Son:
What ??????????????????????????

Mom:
uhm, yes, Dad, I mean the man who is currently my husband, had this special kink ... called ... breeding

Son
Is that what I think?

Mom:

Uuuhh .. yes .... there was this party with several men .... and your Dad, I mean the man who is currently my husband, had this kink .... so .... I actually do not know who your real dad is.

Son
WTF??????

Your being too literal.
We are all chasing a dragon when it comes to kinks. For you it might me a way you are touched. For another it's the feeling of being cummed in. For another it's feet. It's a mental high that triggers you.
We may all be chasing dragons (or maybe not) but that still didn't speak to the interchangeability of kinks. My post said I don't understand *this* link. I didn't say that I don't understand a person having kinks.

I have a problem with kinks that put non-participants at risk or force the inclusion of non-participants, and I'd consider any baby conceived from this kink to be a non-participants.

That's me and my opinion, though. You are welcome to yours.

We may all be chasing dragons (or maybe not) but that still didn't speak to the interchangeability of kinks. My post said I don't understand *this* link. I didn't say that I don't understand a person having kinks.

I have a problem with kinks that put non-participants at risk or force the inclusion of non-participants, and I'd consider any baby conceived from this kink to be a non-participants.

That's me and my opinion, though. You are welcome to yours.

I'm not explaining my thoughts correctly then. Hmmm

I'm trying to explain how you can change put kinks and understand why people like it. I don't like feet but I understand why people enjoy it. It's creates pleasure for them. Same as a breeding kink. You are still hitting those pleasure markers in your brain.

That's fine that you don't agree with the kink. I disagree with daddy kinks and feet. Daddy is just a different term for sir or master in my opinion.

The only way the baby is if an abortion happened after. Some people play with the kink and of they get pregnant they keep it. It's part of the risk. It's why we go on roller coasters or drive fast. Why we sky dive or go down a mountain fast. It makes you feel alive. It releases endorphins.

I'm not explaining my thoughts correctly then. Hmmm

I'm trying to explain how you can change put kinks and understand why people like it. I don't like feet but I understand why people enjoy it. It's creates pleasure for them. Same as a breeding kink. You are still hitting those pleasure markers in your brain.

That's fine that you don't agree with the kink. I disagree with daddy kinks and feet. Daddy is just a different term for sir or master in my opinion.

The only way the baby is if an abortion happened after. Some people play with the kink and of they get pregnant they keep it. It's part of the risk. It's why we go on roller coasters or drive fast. Why we sky dive or go down a mountain fast. It makes you feel alive. It releases endorphins.
I understand what you mean now.

It doesn't change my position, though.

Your example of driving fast is a perfect example. If people drive fast (meaning, speed) on a public roadway, they put others at risk. Those people did not choose that risk. To me, that's wrong. If someone races at a racetrack, where all the participants acknowledge and accept the risk, that's fine. Go as fast as you can.

Of course, a big thrill for a lot of people (myself included) is doing something because it's wrong or disallowed. That, I get. I just choose different wrong things, ones that better fit my conscience. That's why breeding is a no-go kink for me.

Edit: BTW, being aborted is definitely not the only way a baby could be negatively affected.

I understand what you mean now.

It doesn't change my position, though.

Never said that was my intent. Just an understanding
Your example of driving fast is a perfect example. If people drive fast (meaning, speed) on a public roadway, they put others at risk. Those people did not choose that risk. To me, that's wrong. If someone races at a racetrack, where all the participants acknowledge and accept the risk, that's fine. Go as fast as you can.

Right but on the track like breeding both parties are consenting.
Of course, a big thrill for a lot of people (myself included) is doing something because it's wrong or disallowed. That, I get. I just choose different wrong things, ones that better fit my conscience. That's why breeding is a no-go kink for me.

Hence why i said you can interchange kinks because you are looking for that high. Your taboo is diferent from their taboo but the results are the same. Ecstasy
Edit: BTW, being aborted is definitely not the only way a baby could be negatively affected.

I know but it's the most extreme

When I think about a breeding, I am only focusing on the desire to feel a man cum in me and to feel his sperm pumped deep into me. At my age I do not have to worry about getting pregnant but still feel the rush when I feel a man cum in me. My husband got snipped early in our marriage but there were a couple of instances in my 40's where I did not use common sense and actually got bred with live sperm. Kind of talked myself into letting him do just a little bit and then suddenly realizing his cock is throbbing and pumping sperm into me. Fortunately I never did get pregnant.

When I think about a breeding, I am only focusing on the desire to feel a man cum in me and to feel his sperm pumped deep into me. At my age I do not have to worry about getting pregnant but still feel the rush when I feel a man cum in me. My husband got snipped early in our marriage but there were a couple of instances in my 40's where I did not use common sense and actually got bred with live sperm. Kind of talked myself into letting him do just a little bit and then suddenly realizing his cock is throbbing and pumping sperm into me. Fortunately I never did get pregnant.
Would love to fill you up x

Yes that had to be a close call and quite erotic feeling. As he was pumping his seed in you. Were you horrify of pregnancy at that time? Was the sex with him worth the gamble?
https://i.ibb.co/Dth7XLW/IMG-3822.gif

Am I the only person who has a thing for breeding? Like when the intention is to make a baby?
You're not alone at all. I think many people have breeding fantasies. At my age (52), there's no clinical way I will have a child. However, that doesn't stop my fantasies along those lines. It's not only about making a baby, but also about possession, ownership and marking what's yours. Not sure if that makes sense, but in my perverted imagination it does 😆
Breeding for me is not only about MF, I also enjoy watching MM breeding.
Owning a piece of ass that you claim as your own, and marking your territory by planting your seed and hoping it grows.

😄

Back