Bunny's Stuffie Corner

Much happening in your life, bunny.

I had the flu awhile back. First time I have been sick in well before Covid hit in 2020. Been lucky.

Good luck on your business, bunny.

Much happening in your life, bunny.

I had the flu awhile back. First time I have been sick in well before Covid hit in 2020. Been lucky.

Good luck on your business, bunny.

It's always something around here, lol.

I'm sorry you had the flu. That's never fun. Glad you're feeling better now!

And thank you! I'm gonna need all the luck I can get.

I was weak. I texted Daddy. :(

He's not doing well. Abscessed teeth, diagnosed with neuropathy in his legs, in pain all the time, and, worst of all, stroke-level blood pressure that he can't get to go down.

He says he's been in and out of doctors' offices for three days.

I tried not to let it bother me that he didn't fucking let me know what was going on. But it does. I asked if he needed anything, and he said no. I told him to go lie down in a dark room because that's what they had me do at the doctor's office when my blood pressure was that high (after giving me meds to drop it down, obviously). He said he would, and I told him I'd check on him tomorrow. I don't know what else to do.

I wish he would take better care of himself. Mentally and physically.

Daddy says he wants me to come over this afternoon if his blood pressure will stay down. I really want to go. I haven't seen him in months. I know I'm a fool for just giving in to him, but I can't resist it when he turns on the charm. I really hope he lets me come over.

Aaaaand as quick as he said I could come over, he changed his mind because "he's tired." He's claiming he'll come here tomorrow, but I don't believe it.

I'm sure I've said it before, but when I die, let that man lower my casket into the ground so he can let me down one last time.

Y'all, it's hot as hell here already. 95 degrees today. Luckily, the humidity was only 55%. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to breathe out there.

A couple of years ago, the property management people had my old electric central heat/air unit (that kept crapping out) replaced with a newer one. The newer one is more energy-efficient, which is good, but I'm also pretty sure the unit is not big enough for this tiny-ass apartment. I have less than 1000 square feet here (not sure exactly the size, honestly), and this thing is struggling to keep up already. It's only June, y'all. July and August are going to be pure hell.

I'm sorry to bitch about the weather, but I'm a.) asthmatic, and b.) on several drugs that effect your heat tolerance. I hope I'll make it through the summer! 😑

I just did a bit of reading after a while again and I am sorry about your Daddy, Bunny. When I saw he agreed to see you I was so happy for you, untill I saw the post after that he canceled it again. 🙁 *gentle HUG*

Y'all, my direct dial site is now ranking for the two most competitive keywords I was targeting. I can't believe I pulled this off in four months!!!! Hopefully, it'll start getting profitable now, lol.
Congratulations!

Asked Daddy if I could see him this week. "I don't know, I'll try, I'm fucked up now with my teeth and back and legs, not doing good."

Just say you don't want to see me and go. :mad:

Oh, well, I need to work, anyway, I guess. Still would be nice if I had a Daddy who was interested in seeing me. I feel like a playful, affectionate little kitten today, but he doesn't want to play. (Asshole.)

So I've been struggling a lot lately since the stomach virus.

I have had problems with hypersomnia for a very long time. The older I get, the worse it seems to become. I know I have untreated sleep apnea, but I think this may be something else altogether.

I am always tired. I struggle with sleep inertia and brain fog. The only way I can clear my head enough to accomplish anything is through liberal application of caffeine pills (3-6 a day) and Adderall when I can afford it. Haven't had Adderall since January, though. And, honestly, neither one of those things work that well at keeping me up and moving.

I have always slept more than normal people. But it's gotten ridiculous. I only get about 9-10 hours of function per day before I have to go back to bed. I have to cram work, 2-3 meals, a shower, my religious rituals and meditation, and anything else I may need to get done into that 9 hours. And there's just not enough time.

My income is suffering because I simply can't just sit up and wait for the phone to ring for hours on end. When the sleepiness sets in, I'm not able to do calls. I also can't stay logged in while I'm asleep and just wake up and take calls when they come because of the sleep inertia. Some days, the brain fog is so bad, I can't even work at all.

I don't know what to do about it. Yeah, I should go to the doctor, but the first thing they'll do is order a sleep study I can't afford because I don't have insurance, and that'll be the end of it. There's a low income clinic in town, but I don't know how much help they can be to me.

It's gotten so much worse, post-virus. It's 8:46 pm right now. I woke up around 12:30 pm today, and I'm already on the verge of crashing. I've been crying off and on all night because I can't function anymore.

Sorry to vent here (again), but I didn't know where else to go. Anybody else had this problem, and if so, what did you do about it?

I'd start with adding some B-12 supplements and finding out what that low income clinic can do to help you. Starting there, getting information is a good starting point. Sleep apnea shouldn't be ignored.

I wish you well, Bunny.

I'd start with adding some B-12 supplements and finding out what that low income clinic can do to help you. Starting there, getting information is a good starting point. Sleep apnea shouldn't be ignored.

I wish you well, Bunny.

I should've mentioned this above, but I actually do take B12, in addition to iron and Vitamin C supplements. Not saying my levels are right, given that pernicious anemia runs in my family, but I do take them. Good suggestion, though, since there's no guarantee that I'm getting enough.

I think I'll call the clinic on Monday and see what they can tell me or when they can fit me in.

Another one of my friends mentioned that it might be the prodrome to another depressive episode. And I was like, ah, man, it could be. No telling.

Thank you so much, bfg. I really appreciate it. Just talking about it among friends helps. 💜💙💚💖

So I've been struggling a lot lately since the stomach virus.

I have had problems with hypersomnia for a very long time. The older I get, the worse it seems to become. I know I have untreated sleep apnea, but I think this may be something else altogether.

I am always tired. I struggle with sleep inertia and brain fog. The only way I can clear my head enough to accomplish anything is through liberal application of caffeine pills (3-6 a day) and Adderall when I can afford it. Haven't had Adderall since January, though. And, honestly, neither one of those things work that well at keeping me up and moving.

I have always slept more than normal people. But it's gotten ridiculous. I only get about 9-10 hours of function per day before I have to go back to bed. I have to cram work, 2-3 meals, a shower, my religious rituals and meditation, and anything else I may need to get done into that 9 hours. And there's just not enough time.

My income is suffering because I simply can't just sit up and wait for the phone to ring for hours on end. When the sleepiness sets in, I'm not able to do calls. I also can't stay logged in while I'm asleep and just wake up and take calls when they come because of the sleep inertia. Some days, the brain fog is so bad, I can't even work at all.

I don't know what to do about it. Yeah, I should go to the doctor, but the first thing they'll do is order a sleep study I can't afford because I don't have insurance, and that'll be the end of it. There's a low income clinic in town, but I don't know how much help they can be to me.

It's gotten so much worse, post-virus. It's 8:46 pm right now. I woke up around 12:30 pm today, and I'm already on the verge of crashing. I've been crying off and on all night because I can't function anymore.

Sorry to vent here (again), but I didn't know where else to go. Anybody else had this problem, and if so, what did you do about it?
It is heart breaking to read about what you are going through. America's healthcare system is broke! My wife can't get treatment and the first doctors all mis or under diagnosed her symptoms, all caused by a work accident. She ran her own domestic home cleaning company and triped over some crapy golf stuff left in a two car garage that was used as a golf range, never having either car inside. She should have found a laywer but wouldn't.

What is the answer? Well health care will never change if our government never expeiences what Americans have to deal with. Make them all get the same shitty health care for a bit, put in term limits so the Mitches have to actually work, the suprem court has to find other income and maybe things will change.

Oh, and what administration alliwed the health care system to seperate eye and dental fron health care?? Bunch of fucktards!!!!

Another one of my friends mentioned that it might be the prodrome to another depressive episode. And I was like, ah, man, it could be. No telling.
That was my thought when I read the first post.

Another vote for that clinic.
Also trying to get into a set routine, preferably where you can get a short walk and some morning sun, when you get up.
It does help shake the cob webs off the brain.
For me, the dark part of the year, means that I half sleep myself to work, feeling like I’m moving through jelly.
This part of the year makes it soo much easier.

That was my thought when I read the first post.

Another vote for that clinic.
Also trying to get into a set routine, preferably where you can get a short walk and some morning sun, when you get up.
It does help shake the cob webs off the brain.
For me, the dark part of the year, means that I half sleep myself to work, feeling like I’m moving through jelly.
This part of the year makes it soo much easier.

I usually do a short yoga routine in the evening. Maybe I need to move it to the morning instead.

I went and bought one of those gel eye masks that you can put in the freezer today. I stuck it in there, let it get cold, and put it over my eyes for 10-15 minutes. That seemed to help get rid of some of the fog. I put it back in the freezer afterwards and plan on using it again tonight when I start getting sleepy to see of I can wring an extra hour or two of functionality out of my brain.

Planning on calling the clinic tomorrow and seeing how it all works, etc.

I usually do a short yoga routine in the evening. Maybe I need to move it to the morning instead.

I went and bought one of those gel eye masks that you can put in the freezer today. I stuck it in there, let it get cold, and put it over my eyes for 10-15 minutes. That seemed to help get rid of some of the fog. I put it back in the freezer afterwards and plan on using it again tonight when I start getting sleepy to see of I can wring an extra hour or two of functionality out of my brain.

Planning on calling the clinic tomorrow and seeing how it all works, etc.
I hope you find things that work and that the clinic can be helpful.

So I found out today that my old college boyfriend is involved in a leather group in Atlanta nowadays.

My sociopath ex has friends in the groups in Birmingham.

Daddy is involved in the groups in this town (and also, I'm kinda blackballed for unrelated reasons).

Fuck me, even if I wanted to get out into "The Community," I couldn't. :rolleyes:

I thought that was going to be some promising news! Like "he's invited me to visit". What about Tennessee, is that too far?

I hate to even go to the one 30 miles away, because it's a younger group and not really organized. I'd love to try Vegas, but it's 150 miles!

I thought that was going to be some promising news! Like "he's invited me to visit". What about Tennessee, is that too far?

I hate to even go to the one 30 miles away, because it's a younger group and not really organized. I'd love to try Vegas, but it's 150 miles!

Tennessee would probably not be too far for occasional trips. I was actually thinking if I ever really decided to venture out--which I probably won't, honestly--I'd probably hit Huntsville. I have a kinky friend up there that I could talk into going with me, I'm sure.

There are--or were, before Covid--two groups in town here. One (the one I got blackballed from) was for younger people, and the other was a very incestuous sort of group, where everyone seemed to be involved with everyone else on some way. But I haven't been to anything either of them have done in many years now, so I have no idea what they're like now, or if they even exist anymore.

I totally get not wanting to venture out really far. The older I get, the more I dislike driving anywhere. Maybe you can make it to Vegas at some point, though!

I love the stuffie corner and the people who come by to visit me here.

*Colors in Hello Kitty coloring book and kicks feet happily*

Thank you, everybody, for being so kind to me and allowing me this space. I feel grateful for a lot of things today.

*Sips juice*

Anybody wanna build a pillow fort? 😸

Back