Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

I have a love / hate thing with white underwear. White boxers are okay. Tighty whities I cannot stand. Oddly I almost cannot picture another color on you. It complements your Skin's so good. ๐Ÿ˜

It's not just the brand name is it? Haha

I have a love / hate thing with white underwear. White boxers are okay. Tighty whities I cannot stand. Oddly I almost cannot picture another color on you. It complements your Skin's so good. ๐Ÿ˜

I'm with you. Not usually a fan of tighty whities. But, this picture works lol

0827F3AD-C128-4716-B59D-A3C345E69FFE.jpg

Good morning! Happy Friday to you all....letโ€™s make it a good one!

This is me busting out... If you want, I'm contactable leongrande123123 at outlook dot com or LINE p123q123r123

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 0
86905235-85FC-4EA2-B4AF-7EE1BC70FADB.jpg

00212D9A-0AFF-4C24-914A-6747565F29E2.jpg

I was going to post in the gray sweat pants thread but I donโ€™t own any sweatpants. I live in Florida so boxers are all I got ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This is me busting out... If you want, I'm contactable leongrande123123 at outlook dot com or LINE p123q123r123

:eek:

View attachment 2105963

View attachment 2105964

I was going to post in the gray sweat pants thread but I donโ€™t own any sweatpants. I live in Florida so boxers are all I got ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You have so many admirers already that I donโ€™t want to compliment you but damn you look good!

Busting out gif (NSFW) in the link

http://www.*********.com/convkey/02ba/evrejyn3qkt9a3mzg.jpg

Totally made me say fuck!

You have so many admirers already that I donโ€™t want to compliment you but damn you look good!

You and I are alike in so many ways... This prevents me from commenting on many people also. I have to remind myself that the guys like the comments no matter what. :rose:

Back