Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

Wow...that's the way l like to see busting out lol

Love you new AV Sassy 💓

And to all the guys that post here...l appreciate all your efforts.

Whoo hooo Patti is here... Does that mean I need to go look in Thong Thursday now? ;)

Thank you Patti. :rose:

Whoo hooo Patti is here... Does that mean I need to go look in Thong Thursday now? ;)

Thank you Patti. :rose:

Lol...l didn't wear one today...You are such a cool lady.... entertaining us older people 😁 lm going to find my Halloween boy shorts and post. I'm sure they are in my undies drawer somewhere. 😊

I'd introduce myself, wouldn't you?

Hi, I'm, umm ....

Although I don't really see the need for names.

Besides, I can't remember mine at the moment anyways :D

Last edited:
You and I are alike in so many ways... This prevents me from commenting on many people also. I have to remind myself that the guys like the comments no matter what. :rose:

I’d prefer to send this privately but since I can’t....I’ve found that people get territorial on this site so I’ve become a little gun shy complementing anyone...I don’t like getting rude PMs because I said someone looks good.

But you are right about guys liking comments too!

I’d prefer to send this privately but since I can’t....I’ve found that people get territorial on this site so I’ve become a little gun shy complementing anyone...I don’t like getting rude PMs because I said someone looks good.

We do need our vanity fed as well.....😉😃

Hey Chilly...funny I've been thinking the same thing. But I was just talking to someone about this and the guys really do appreciate the comments just as much as the ladies. Thanks for putting this out there :rose:

lol damn it! I tried!

haha depends on how naughty it is.. if it's not showing dick, you can upload right to here..
If it's showing dick, I use both DropBox and Imgur. Of course you have to create accounts for either.
Thank you! I been gone for a long while

I’m sure there have been massive fights over me in all the lit girls’ DMs!

Back