Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

We, the men of Lit, want the dirt on the inbox wars! :D

No you don't. Trust me. This conversation took place a couple years ago on the playground and the men found out how often women compare notes and were not happy. ;)

"oh baby, you're the only one" got blown up pretty fast. We learned just how many orgies we have on Lit.. :p

No you don't. Trust me. This conversation took place a couple years ago on the playground and the men found out how often women compare notes and were not happy. ;)

"oh baby, you're the only one" got blown up pretty fast. We learned just how many orgies we have on Lit.. :p
women talk for sure ;)

A hint...and then a peek...

...and then gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
C0AFB6BC-1CC0-47A7-A376-4FC6A104CB74.jpg

Technically, they’re called compression shorts.....not boxer briefs. But whatever......😃

I’ve seen this happen a few times over the years. A few years ago, one particular guy played a few women on Lit, and it blew up quite spectacularly in his face. I kind of felt bad for him, but he brought it on himself, so he had to reap the whirlwind.

I'm pretty sure I remember that. I felt horrible for the women. But he deserved it. They were getting pretty serious with him.. Like talking about traveling to him serious. :(

Back