Cabin in the woods: closed thread

Philly did nothing, said nothing. She just kept slicing those stupid potatoes. She thought for a minute before she opened her mouth, "What if maybe my chance is gone. Maybe I won't ever be able to tell him. How will you ever make that up to me, Donny?"

~~

Cheri giggled, "Why not?" She shrugged, "I just wanna see your face when you cum. I bet you look sweet as an angel." She smiled at him, "Or would you prefer I suck you off?"

don slid his arms around her waist, pulling her back against him. "I'm sorry Philly, I'm sure your chances aren't lost." He slid one hand into her hair tilting her head back, baring a long column of her throat, his lips brushing along it towards her ear, "I could take care of you so at least you don't feel left out." he said, for the first time that he'd been touching her his touch was not just comforting, now they were decidedly... more.

~~~~~~

Mark shrugged when she explained why she wanted him to cum for her. "What kind of choice is that? I mean I've never had a woman do that to me..." he said. Mark didn't know what he should do, part of him thought he should turn her down, he was a bit worried. "Whatever we do we should hurry, I told Philly I'd hurry to help her."

Philly turned to eye him somewhat suspiciously. She'd never once thought of Donny that way, but... Goddamn.... She wanted a man who knew what he was doing, needed a good fucking. Her face relaxed and she waited for his next move.

~~

Cheri stared for a minute then gave him a sly smile, "Don't worry. Don's helping her. I mean, she hasn't come running up here again to look for you, right? So, you and I can do whatever your little heart," She looked down at his now flaccid penis, "And large head, desires. You can even fuck me again, if you want. There's no reason for you to be shy."

Don felt her reaction to his touch. She didn't pull away, didn't tell him off. Not that the hand in her hair gave her a lot of options, it was firm but gentle. He let his teeth graze her throat, right over her pulce. "Tell me you don't want this." he slid his other hand up her stomach, fingertips sliding over the exposed skin from the bikini. Her skin was soft and he could feel goosebumps raise on her skin. "You tell Mark I am doing this, he'll kill us both." He tightened his hand in her hair. "You'll be quiet, won't you, little Philly?" he Had her bent backwards now, lips exploring her neck off balance so she was leaning against him, her breasts pushed up into the air. His eyes swept down to take in the bounty there in, and watched his hand slide upwards towards them.

~~~~~~

"Guess you're right. Don's at least as good a cook as me." He nodded. "I um, well I'd like it if you did well you know." he blushed, her words that he shouldn't be embarrassed doing nothing to stop the embarrassment. his eyes lingered on her lips then flicked down to her hands, then he looked up into her eyes, hoping she would catch his drift and he wouldn't have to ask, or tell her what he wanted.

Philly breathed hard, aroused, excited. She swallowed, "What do you mean he'll kill us? Why would he do that?" She waited for his answer not bothering to answer the other question. Besides she hated being quiet, half the fun was being vocal.

~~

Cheri got the hint as soon as his eyes rested on her lips. She stripped again and went back to the shower and got inside. She knelt and taking his soft cock in her hands she began to stroke him to get him semi-hard. She licked his cockhead and took him into her mouth, slowly and softly she bobbed her head and waited for him to get hard.

Don snorted, "I mean he's still protective of you even if y'all don't get along, I mean he got his ass kicked by that linebacker ass hole when he told the locker room you were a good fuck. So, I'm serious, be quiet about this meaning don't tell him." he ordered.

His hand tightened in her hair, his voice deepening as he spoke again, "I've always wondered if that stuffwastrue though, that that guy said..." there was a smirk in his voice, "I guess I'll find out now, won't I?" he slid his hand upward, slipping over her covered breast.

~~~
mark watched her strip again and kneel before him again. Again he felt those soft hands slide the length of his cock, one hand trailing lower to his balls. He responded by rapidly growing hard again. He shivered as her tongue slid over the head making him shutter.

Philly looked intently at Donny. He was being forceful, but she thought she liked it. She smiled at him, "What did he say? You want the same treatment?" If he thought for a minute that he was going to control her, he better think again.

~~

She looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and when he felt really hard, that's when she really started to suck him off. She bobbed her head quickly and a little roughly.

Don smirked, "Oh he said you could deepthroat like a pro. That you were tight and actually knew how to ride, not every woman can, well." he explained. As he spoke he slid his hand up under her top to cup bare flesh, feeling her nipple stiffen under his exploring fingers. "So is any of that tru?" he asked his teeth tugging at her earlobe.

~~~

Mark moaned as she slid him into her mouth. He really enjoyed the new sensations, especially when she moved slowly. Not knowing what to do with his hands he placed them on her shoulders rubbing softly.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She wasn't going to give herself to him like Cheri. If Don wanted her, he'd have to fight for the right to fuck her, plain and simple.

~~

Cheri stopped abruptly after two minutes of being a little rough with him. She looked up at him and asked, "Do you want to fuck my pussy again, Mark?" She never stopped stroking him, though, as she waited for his answer.

Don laughed, "I intend to find out, yes." He said his hand pushing up her top to bare his breasts fully, his hand roaming over her skin. His other hand slides down to cup the other breast. He steps in closer pressing his clothed cock into the swell of her ass, continuing to kiss along her neck.

~~~

"That's fine, if that's what you want." Mark said trying not to be disappointed he was enjoying what she was doing.

Her breasts swelled with every breath, she still wanted to contest him. She could easily take him, as she had experience in martial arts and general self-defense, but that cock felt so good.

She shuddered making up her mind, "Fuck me. Don't make love to me, I don't want that especially from you. I want you to hurt me, bite me, smack my ass, call me a whore. I want you-no- I need you to fuck me."

~~

"What? You don't like my pussy?" She stood up, turned her back on him and bent over, "Tell you what, you can pick the hole you wanna fuck, that includes my mouth. I just want you to enjoy yourself, ok?" She stayed like that waiting for his dick to enter any one of her orifices, willing and ready.

Last edited:
Don grinned at her words, they urged him on, invited him to do exactly what he wanted to do to her. "I think you are a little whore talking like that. his fingers rolled her nipples then suddenly pinched them hard. He pushed her to the kitchen table. he bent her over the table, his hand firm on her back pushing her down. The other hand was tugging at his belt opening his shorts. With his shorts down, he jerked her suit down exposing the generous swell of her ass. He let his hand fall on her cheek hard, it made a satisfying slapp. He cupped and explored her ass his hands wandering closer towards her pussy. "Beg me for what you want you little slut." he said.

~~~~~

"Uh no, of course not I never said that. Cheri, this is just all new to me." he said. He stepped up to her his hands sliding over her hips and ass, totally unaware of the similarity in positions between Cheri and his sister at this moment. "which place do you want me?" he asked his hands sliding up her back exploring her a little.

"I'm not gonna beg you. I told you to fuck me, do it now or you lose your chance. Simple, fuck me or this opportunity never presents itself again." She spread her legs wider waiting for his hard cock. She felt teased, now she wanted that release.

~~

"Uh-uh." She wiggled her ass for him, "I told you to choose, honey. Think of it like your birthday present."

Don took her at her word. He swiped a finger along her slit, confirming she was wet, which she was. Taking her hip in one hand and guiding himself to her with the other, he drove into her with one long hard stroke. He was large and thick and probably should have entered her tightness more slowly, but he took her at her word and drove into her harder and deeper until he was pressed against her ass as deep in her as he could get. He held there a second, teasing her but then grabbed her hips and began fucking her in earnest.

~~~

Mark wasn't sure which to pick, but finally decided he was closer to her pussy and figured they should hurry. He took himself in his hand and guided himself into her, moving slowly at first, but gradually realizing he wasn't hurting her and pushing in deeper. "Maybe I'll do both." he said sounding bolder than he had to date.

"Uuuh.... uh!" Philly groaned as she felt Donny enter her. She pushed against him, bucking. Gawd! How she needed to be fucked. She didn't care whose cock was inside her, she was just glad there was a cock inside her.

~~

"Both what, hon?" She squeezed her walls and milked his cock for him as he entered her.

Don set a fast pace, taking her at her word, fucking her. His hands were planted on her hips using the hold to jerk her back to meet his cock as his hips plowed into her. He let one hand fall on her round ass cheek, making a satisfying smack noise.

~~~~

"Both your pussy and your mouth," Mark said. Even as he moved in and out of her, setting a much gentler pace than don did downstairs with Philly.

"More! More, make me hurt, you wimp! You fucking pussy!" She didn't know whether she was actually talking to Don or if she was just taking out what she felt towards her ex.

~~

Cheri laughed, "I'm all yours for the fucking! Use me as you see fit." She squeezed her breasts and pinched and pulled at her nipples.

Don abliged her by fucking harder, driving into her, striking her again on her upturned bottom. The other hand sliding up into her hair, pulling her head back by it as he drove into her.

~~~

Mark moved inside her in long strokes, finding a rhythm he felt comfortable with, even though he'd just cum, he knew he'd not last too long. "Am I doing ok?" he asked.

Philly twisted against him, but didn't pull away, "You fucker, don't you know how to pleasure a woman? Don't you know how to fuck? Fuck me, I said, fuck me! Pound my pussy sore." She reached down and stroked her clit furiously. She needed that release and was angry that it wasn't coming yet.

~~

Cheri moaned in assent, "Mmm-hmmm," She squeezed her pussy walls tightly and pushed against him. "A little faster, please?"

Back