Car Sex

God! So many happy memories from watching these clips. I used to watch my first wife and her current extra fuck, whoever that might be, screwing in the back seat of the car. Fantastic.

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=k4u8-VTzFezRJA2A)9483482b.gif
This is hot!!

You're unfortunately spot on: I know directly of a guy that went off the road while getting head
I agree. Maybe a bit of a mood killer story, but I was a cop once and had to attend a motor vehicle accident scene. Both occupants deceased. The man's dick was missing. The investigation found it in the female passenger's mouth. The theory is that she sucked him. He enjoyed it too much and maybe closed his eyes. The impact of the crash caused her to clamp down on his dick, biting it clean off.

I agree. Maybe a bit of a mood killer story, but I was a cop once and had to attend a motor vehicle accident scene. Both occupants deceased. The man's dick was missing. The investigation found it in the female passenger's mouth. The theory is that she sucked him. He enjoyed it too much and maybe closed his eyes. The impact of the crash caused her to clamp down on his dick, biting it clean off.
Welp... I'll never not think if this the next time road head is on the table 😳

Back