Car Sex

We love playing in commuters lots. Always someone going or cumming….
My wife and I arranged to meet our threesome partner at a roadside restaurant about half way between our homes one evening. In the parking lot he and Ginger climbed into the back seat. I sat in the driver's seat while he and she fucked 'hello', as other diners were cumming and going in the parking lot around us. Wonderful fun with a nervous edge to it. One of the few times I had to skip the dessert they baked up.

I have experienced both penetrating and hand job in car and we both enjoyed it. Never had the blow yet, although that would be cool.

Don't guys realize how dangerous that can be?
I would enjoy that up to a certain point, but as soon as I feel myself drifting away from focusing on the road, I'd move his hands away. My own hands can keep me on a safer edge.

I do roll my eyes when I think about the small handful of guys I've given road head or, um, road hand to. Not one of them even hinted that it was less than safe.

I would enjoy that up to a certain point, but as soon as I feel myself drifting away from focusing on the road, I'd move his hands away. My own hands can keep me on a safer edge.

I do roll my eyes when I think about the small handful of guys I've given road head or, um, road hand to. Not one of them even hinted that it was less than safe.
If they have access or are allowing access then nothing is dangerous to them.

If they have access or are allowing access then nothing is dangerous to them.
The thought process seems to be some version of: I am getting sexually touched by a female of the species...and this seems to be leading to an orgasm that my own male hands aren't causing...I am not going to risk not having an orgasm caused by a female.

The thought process seems to be some version of: I am getting sexually touched by a female of the species...and this seems to be leading to an orgasm that my own male hands aren't causing...I am not going to risk not having an orgasm caused by a female.
It is hard to not want to enjoy it.

Back