Car Sex

When I was younger I often got road head from several different women. The best was when my then wife was sucking me off when I came up on a red light. There was a car full of very attractive young ladies next to us. One of them was smiling at me as I blew my load into my wife's mouth who then sat up as she swallowed. They all burst out laughing.

For that cpl getting arrested would be the last thing on there minds, more how will this end
We were caught by a cop in a public park, I was barely 18, and the cop was really cool about it. No perv vibes at all, he just asked my partner to step aside and asked me if I felt safe, if I'd been coerced, and if I'd like a social worker in a female cop to talk to. I assured him it was my idea, and I was fine. He let us go, and told us where to park in the future if we didn't want to get caught!

When I was younger I often got road head from several different women. The best was when my then wife was sucking me off when I came up on a red light. There was a car full of very attractive young ladies next to us. One of them was smiling at me as I blew my load into my wife's mouth who then sat up as she swallowed. They all burst out laughing.
Had a similar thing happen long ago . Same scenario but it was a tall truck with several young guys in it .

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=Va4kpQLt8zwnOxJl)25607681b.gif
Love seeing their clothes still on…reminds me of the teen years when you needed to be on alert in case the police or another unwanted visitor showed up.

Some lovely images here. Not sure I am agile enough to do it easily in the car but I love the concept of stopping in a secluded spot and leaning on the hood of the car. If this was likely, I would just wear my jean skirt and no panties. I used to have a small SUV. There was just room enough in the back for me to lay there with my legs outside the car. My man could stand outside the car and hold my legs while he did his duty. Did that a few times after hiking. After the first time, I put a yoga mat in the back which made it much more comfortable.

Some lovely images here. Not sure I am agile enough to do it easily in the car but I love the concept of stopping in a secluded spot and leaning on the hood of the car. If this was likely, I would just wear my jean skirt and no panties. I used to have a small SUV. There was just room enough in the back for me to lay there with my legs outside the car. My man could stand outside the car and hold my legs while he did his duty. Did that a few times after hiking. After the first time, I put a yoga mat in the back which made it much more comfortable.
A pickup's tailgate works too... ;)

Yes it does. Actually much easier with a pickup. Unless the guy is pretty tall, it is tough to do it on the edge of the tailgate. Of course I can always stand and lean on the tailgate while spreading my legs and presenting myself.
Done it both ways... ;)

Finally a good use for a yoga mat 🤣

Back