Car Sex

As I got older, I figured I was beyond car sex. Just not as limber as I used to be. We have been in the swinging/hotwife lifestyle for about 5 years now. I don't want to bring guys to our house too often and get the neighbors curious and it is not always convenient to go to their place. We live in a fairly small town and I have scouted out a few places that I think would be fine for a couple of cars to park and be unlikely to be disturbed. Does anyone have any experience with this type of meeting place?

As a teenager, I had an Italian Alfa Romeo sports car with bucket seats that I would slide back, move the gear shift forward, and lay my girlfriends across the seats after parking in a secluded spot and fuck her that way. I also gave many guys blowjobs in that same car.

As I got older, I figured I was beyond car sex. Just not as limber as I used to be. We have been in the swinging/hotwife lifestyle for about 5 years now. I don't want to bring guys to our house too often and get the neighbors curious and it is not always convenient to go to their place. We live in a fairly small town and I have scouted out a few places that I think would be fine for a couple of cars to park and be unlikely to be disturbed. Does anyone have any experience with this type of meeting place?
Unless you are fairly rural, those places are getting hard to find.

ObviousAffectionateAlbatross.gif
this is so hot, the way her feet are up, how he pounds into her, everything

We are only about 30 miles from Tucson but it is a small town and lots of open land and a lot of public land so you are not trespassing when you go there

We are only 30 miles from Tucson but a small town with lots of open and public land nearby. The best places would be on dirt roads but the roads are driveable. There are no scenic spots handy but there are two seclucdd spots within 10 minutes of my house.

Last summer my wife and I took our topless old Jeep for a run through the hills. We found a quiet area with a great view and I had my way with her while she held onto the Jeep. She is quite the show off . She said later some hikers nearby stopped to watch but I didn’t notice. Her tight ass and long legs held my interest

Last summer my wife and I took our topless old Jeep for a run through the hills. We found a quiet area with a great view and I had my way with her while she held onto the Jeep. She is quite the show off . She said later some hikers nearby stopped to watch but I didn’t notice. Her tight ass and long legs held my interest
Those old Jeeps were always loads of fun out in the great outdoors .

In the UK that's a local dogging site.

In the UK that's a local dogging site.
I have seen some dogging vids and read a few stories. Makes for a nice fantasy but I would have some serious concern about safety. In my case, I have a friend that is interested to meet up. He shares an apartment with two others so not a good place to meet. I am reluctant to bring him home as then I would feel the need to have an explanation for the neighbors. I am thinking that with the warm weather now, it would be nice to have a secluded spot where we could meet and perhaps just chat or maybe a bit more than chat.

Back