Car Sex

I was in a drive-in once, and we started making out.. Kissing at first, then my hand traveled down into her panties, and I started rubbing her clit. She moaned “Oh, Bob!”, but then took my hand away. She rubbed my hard cock, making a tent in my jeans. So I unzipped. Now this was our first date, and I didn’t know how it would go. But she started licking the head of my cock right away.

Soon she was bobbing up and down on my cock, faster and faster. The car was wiggling; anyone could guess what we were doing, especially since they wouldn’t see her. It felt so good, and I realized if she kept at it, I’d surely cum. Soon I moaned, thrust my hips up to meet her mouth, and exploded in her mouth. I unloaded my balls, and she swallowed it all.

It was decades ago, but I’ll never forget it.

I was in a drive-in once, and we started making out.. Kissing at first, then my hand traveled down into her panties, and I started rubbing her clit. She moaned “Oh, Bob!”, but then took my hand away. She rubbed my hard cock, making a tent in my jeans. So I unzipped. Now this was our first date, and I didn’t know how it would go. But she started licking the head of my cock right away.

Soon she was bobbing up and down on my cock, faster and faster. The car was wiggling; anyone could guess what we were doing, especially since they wouldn’t see her. It felt so good, and I realized if she kept at it, I’d surely cum. Soon I moaned, thrust my hips up to meet her mouth, and exploded in her mouth. I unloaded my balls, and she swallowed it all.

It was decades ago, but I’ll never forget it.
Don't blame you , who could forget it !

As I got older, I figured I was beyond car sex. Just not as limber as I used to be. We have been in the swinging/hotwife lifestyle for about 5 years now. I don't want to bring guys to our house too often and get the neighbors curious and it is not always convenient to go to their place. We live in a fairly small town and I have scouted out a few places that I think would be fine for a couple of cars to park and be unlikely to be disturbed. Does anyone have any experience with this type of meeting place?
Keep an open mind about this. Used to take an old GF to a wooded area next to the airport. Great spot, until a local sheriff busted us!

The next weekend looking for a new spot, we decided to just pay the $4 bucks back then and use the airports parking area! We’d go in, go to the spots the furthest away In a shadowy area. Never had any more trouble with the cops as they didn’t patrol in the parking area.
We only had one flight that came in after 8pm so we always had a window of three hrs where no weary traveler would get an eyeful!
Your local air park milage may vary!

Oooh, love car sex, ha. I lost my virtue in the backseat of an old Chevy Nova, that was primed with a brown rust color. We were in Point Pleasant, New Jersey and we just left a club where we went dancing. It was a beautiful May night and we had a great view of the ocean. An hour later a Policeman knocked on the window while we were sleeping and took our car keys, then he threw them in the weeds near the car. He didn't want us driving drunk, which we wouldn't of anyway. It was a wonderful night.

I wrote about it if anyone is interested.

https://literotica.com/s/i-love-to-love-you-baby

Keep an open mind about this. Used to take an old GF to a wooded area next to the airport. Great spot, until a local sheriff busted us!

The next weekend looking for a new spot, we decided to just pay the $4 bucks back then and use the airports parking area! We’d go in, go to the spots the furthest away In a shadowy area. Never had any more trouble with the cops as they didn’t patrol in the parking area.
We only had one flight that came in after 8pm so we always had a window of three hrs where no weary traveler would get an eyeful!
We have a lot of public land so finding secluded places is not difficult. I am looking for places near my house where I can meet a friend on occasion

There seems to be a lot of fond memories of those times. Spontaneous lust is usually a fun thing. Not sure I would be up for the airport but we do have lots of public land with secluded places. Being a little less agile and with the warm weather here, I am fine with getting out of the car and maybe leaning on the back or the hood.

We are only about 30 miles from Tucson but it is a small town and lots of open land and a lot of public land so you are not trespassing when you go there

We are only 30 miles from Tucson but a small town with lots of open and public land nearby. The best places would be on dirt roads but the roads are driveable. There are no scenic spots handy but there are two seclucdd spots within 10 minutes of my house.
That'll work I grew up around there. Plenty of open spaces out on the county roads to find a place to hide.

I've had two girlfriends who loved to make out and give head in the car. One liked it when parked on a busy New York City street and the other was more discreet.

As the evenings are now very comfortable, it does get one thinking about driving to a nice secluded spot with a light picnic. Watch the sun go down and the stars come out. Probably could get interested in some other activity as well. Maybe in the car but more likes out of the car but near it.

As the evenings are now very comfortable, it does get one thinking about driving to a nice secluded spot with a light picnic. Watch the sun go down and the stars come out. Probably could get interested in some other activity as well. Maybe in the car but more likes out of the car but near it.
I enjoy see your wheels turning... ')

Back