Car Sex

As the evenings are now very comfortable, it does get one thinking about driving to a nice secluded spot with a light picnic. Watch the sun go down and the stars come out. Probably could get interested in some other activity as well. Maybe in the car but more likes out of the car but near it.
I actually did this once. It was supposed to be sex under the stars but it ended up being one of the few cloudy nights we have here. This was like 30 miles from the nearest town so no ambient light at all. Totally dark. I was laying on a picnic table with a pad and the guy was standing between my legs. I could not see him even that close. I could feel him there and hear him fine. A unique experience. He had to fumble a bit to find the spot but once he was properly inserted. I could feel him with my legs but not my hands so it was kind of surreal. I just lay there and let him do me and he did me good. I would like a repeat with the stars out in full force.

I actually did this once. It was supposed to be sex under the stars but it ended up being one of the few cloudy nights we have here. This was like 30 miles from the nearest town so no ambient light at all. Totally dark. I was laying on a picnic table with a pad and the guy was standing between my legs. I could not see him even that close. I could feel him there and hear him fine. A unique experience. He had to fumble a bit to find the spot but once he was properly inserted. I could feel him with my legs but not my hands so it was kind of surreal. I just lay there and let him do me and he did me good. I would like a repeat with the stars out in full force.
There’s nothing like doing it under the stars. I posted about an experience I had on another thread doing it during a Lunar Eclipse! Talk about surreal!

40943971.gif

Last edited:
WAAAAY back when.. There were a few parking spots to watch the submarine races..My girlfriend at the tie where getting hot and heavy as teenagers would do..All of a sudden these pricks EGGED my car!!!

I miss the bench seats in the old cars. Now you have bucket seats and it isn't easy for a girl to give a blow job or make out with her with the tray and stick shift etc. between you like a chaperone. But parking at the beach and sucking on a lovely tit while she rubs my cock till an officer taps on the window and asks are you two of legal age. Duh, yes officer. And miss the old drive in movies where you take a girl and jump in the back seat and do all kinds of fun things. I even found out one night that they actually show movies there.

My wife just bought a new to her VW Rabbit convertible. She says tonight we shall break it in. I’m in pretty good shape but I’m not sure I’m that bendy.
Wish me luck

My wife just bought a new to her VW Rabbit convertible. She says tonight we shall break it in. I’m in pretty good shape but I’m not sure I’m that bendy.
Wish me luck
Uh…my wife has one. Her dream car from when she was a teenager. Her daddy was supposed to buy her one for her college graduation. He was also supposed to pay off her student loans. I married her and did both for him…but I’m not bitter. 😏

Back to that VDub…you better be a contortionist! They aint‘ no room!

Uh…my wife has one. Her dream car from when she was a teenager. Her daddy was supposed to buy her one for her college graduation. He was also supposed to pay off her student loans. I married her and did both for him…but I’m not bitter. 😏

Back to that VDub…you better be a contortionist! They aint‘ no room!
We found we can get romantic in the back seat with the front seats pushed forward and the roof down. A very fun evening under the stars

One of the best blow jobs I ever got was in the backseat of a minivan. Met a married MILF nurse and she took me out to the parking garage and into the backseat of her minivan. She proceeded to Deep Throat me until I spilled a load so large in her mouth she couldn’t take it all. My cock is getting hard thinking about the memory

We found we can get romantic in the back seat with the front seats pushed forward and the roof down. A very fun evening under the stars
Nice! I‘ll keep that in mind if we ever manage my shot back and her bum knee!

We’ve had that thing for over twenty years. There were two times where we could have tested the limits of the machine.

The first was after a romantic night out. Dinner, candles, wine, and we take the car to a local boat ramp parking area as it was near the restaurant. The full moon was coming up and we just start some sexy talk and patty fingers when a Sherrifs deputy rolls up and comes over. He’s on the passenger side so basically has the Mag-Lite focused on my wiife. Dude tells us we can’t be there and as I’m talking to him, he says my name?!😮Turns out he’s the little brother of an old friend of mine and remembered my voice!🤣

Second time, same scenario. Pull in this new development by the sound. It has a club house on the water that’s not finished yet. We park there, this time top down, and just start to trade kisses when a whole F’n SWAT team shows up of Sherrifs in tactical gear?!🫨. WTF!

Can‘t a brother get a blowjob in peace anymore?!

Nice! I‘ll keep that in mind if we ever manage my shot back and her bum knee!

We’ve had that thing for over twenty years. There were two times where we could have tested the limits of the machine.

The first was after a romantic night out. Dinner, candles, wine, and we take the car to a local boat ramp parking area as it was near the restaurant. The full moon was coming up and we just start some sexy talk and patty fingers when a Sherrifs deputy rolls up and comes over. He’s on the passenger side so basically has the Mag-Lite focused on my wiife. Dude tells us we can’t be there and as I’m talking to him, he says my name?!😮Turns out he’s the little brother of an old friend of mine and remembered my voice!🤣

Second time, same scenario. Pull in this new development by the sound. It has a club house on the water that’s not finished yet. We park there, this time top down, and just start to trade kisses when a whole F’n SWAT team shows up of Sherrifs in tactical gear?!🫨. WTF!

Can‘t a brother get a blowjob in peace anymore?!
OMG that’s funny! SWAT team! Everyone had a loaded gun 😀

Back