Car Sex

definitely not my area of expertise sadly it's only been once for me several years ago with my ex fiance
My wife gave me a hand job while driving on a busy freeway, mid day, right after we first got together. I had told her, if she ever wanted to play, I would not try to stop her. Well, she decide to put me to the test. She jerked me of and never even slowed down or tried to hide what we were doing when vehicles that were big enough to see into our car got close.
After the fact, I said "I wonder if anyone saw us." She said "Oh, I assure you we were seen." One of many wonderful memories.

One of our goals is to have one of us come in every US state and territory (we actually checked off Guam and Puerto Rico).
One fall we road-tripped from Maine to Florida and back. Needless to say we covered the entire eastern seaboard mainly from roadhead and roadhandies.

My wife gave me a hand job while driving on a busy freeway, mid day, right after we first got together. I had told her, if she ever wanted to play, I would not try to stop her. Well, she decide to put me to the test. She jerked me of and never even slowed down or tried to hide what we were doing when vehicles that were big enough to see into our car got close.
After the fact, I said "I wonder if anyone saw us." She said "Oh, I assure you we were seen." One of many wonderful memories.
very nice and very sexy she sounds like a lot of fun

Way back when younger and crazier . . .

On a road trip in my 1969 VW beetle I had to get some sleep so let GF drive while I got in passenger seat. Restless and squirming around, she asked if I needed some relief. She drove and jerked me off at the same time. Lucky it was mostly highway driving so not much shifting the manual transmission.
I shot buckets of cum all over my shirt.
There was one transport that was beside us for a while, think he got a good eyeful.

The wife and I were driving up a rural highway many years ago. She was very horny and started rubbing my dick thru my shorts. Soon her hand was up my shorts leg playing with my balls. I had a hand in her tank top caressing her nipple. Soon she was stripping and giving me head. She was telling me how much she needed fucked right then. She worked my shorts off and crawled into my lap facing me, guided my cock into her pussy wrapped her arms around my neck and started ridding me like a rodeo star. We spent about 10 min at 70 mph passing many cars and trucks fucking.

Way back when younger and crazier . . .

On a road trip in my 1969 VW beetle I had to get some sleep so let GF drive while I got in passenger seat. Restless and squirming around, she asked if I needed some relief. She drove and jerked me off at the same time. Lucky it was mostly highway driving so not much shifting the manual transmission.
I shot buckets of cum all over my shirt.
There was one transport that was beside us for a while, think he got a good eyeful.
Working a stick-shift and a dick-shift at the same time. Impressive.

Imperial was like an apartment...Whoa....
True! I have a 56'. My dad passed it along when he passed on. I ducked out of our prom dance with my date, as one does
One of our goals is to have one of us come in every US state and territory (we actually checked off Guam and Puerto Rico).
One fall we road-tripped from Maine to Florida and back. Needless to say we covered the entire eastern seaboard mainly from roadhead and roadhandies.
Great Adventure guidelines🤌😋🥂🌹

A slight deviation, but my wife and I would sometimes challenge each to cum while driving. The driver would dictate the challenge and area - busy parts of town were typically the choice areas. The challenge would also make long road trips more interesting too.
Not a deviation at all! Love it.

Back