Car Sex

I can remember with my first girlfriend one night driving down the main drag where everybody cruised, we were on the way back to her house after going to woods to screw, and she dared me to drive without any pants. No underwear , nothing. She’s over in the passenger seat slowly stroking me, while waving at our friends as we drove by, a block away from her house, she tells me to pull down an alley, and takes me into her mouth. I didn’t last long at all and she swallowed everything from me. We got back to her house then we shared a deep French kiss, then I slid my shorts back on, drove home, and beat off like a madman

I grew up in the 60’s 70’s had a lot of car sex
handjobs, blowjobs straight out fucking.
cars were bigger then.. you could actually lay don’t on the front bench seat.
steamed the windows up.. ha
once got caught by the police.. all of a sudden door opens two detroit cops looking in.
think they liked watching my girlfriend scramble for her clothing.
let us off with a warning..

blow jobs are hot, especially while driving, but there is so much more to car sex. Such as finger fucking your partner with legs spread for all to see. Or fucking in the bar parking lot inside the car or over the hood of a warm car as her tits rub against that warmth, especially on a cool night!

1017223-are-you-a-fan-of-car-blowjobs-why-or-why-not.gif

Way back when younger and crazier . . .

On a road trip in my 1969 VW beetle I had to get some sleep so let GF drive while I got in passenger seat. Restless and squirming around, she asked if I needed some relief. She drove and jerked me off at the same time. Lucky it was mostly highway driving so not much shifting the manual transmission.
I shot buckets of cum all over my shirt.
There was one transport that was beside us for a while, think he got a good eyeful.
Pretty impressive, if you shot the transport driver in the eye! 🚚

There’s a fantasy I have about having kinky car sex. A guy in his twenties is on a swinger’s app for a few months looking for more exciting experiences with no-strings-attached. Uses the app for a new months and has fun. Hooks up with a beautiful woman who’ll only say she’s in her fifties and married.

They agree to meet up behind a billboard on the highway around 1AM. The billboard has slotted fencing at the bottom. A little bit of ambient light from the front of the billboard.

The older woman pulls up in a very expensive car. Turns out she works as a lawyer for a private firm. She loves the thrill of rough sex with younger men but does insist on condoms only. Even with the low chance, she doesn’t want to risk a pregnancy. He agrees, not wanting to risk having to explain to his mother her first grandchild coming from a married slut older than her.

They have intense sex, and she loves being in the dirt ground like an animal, over the hood of her car, and in the backseat. Being from such high-class society much of her life. It gets her hot to feel dirty and used.

This late at night, a few cars pass by the billboard at high speed. The car lights shining through the slotted fence quickly, but cars go by too fast to notice the dark behind the billboard. Even though she said before she only does one-time flings when she’s in the mood. This young guy’s thick cock, strong hands, and willingness to indulge her fetishes gets her to say she might DM him again sometime.

Back