Car Sex

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=CuIc86FksIxF_aBL)39669091b.gif
My wife was getting it like this from her boss when a car pulled in behind them shining their lights in the back glass. I asked if it interrupted them? She said he fucked her harder. To this day I wonder it some local lad or lass recognized my wife in a car that wasn’t ours.

My wife was getting it like this from her boss when a car pulled in behind them shining their lights in the back glass. I asked if it interrupted them? She said he fucked her harder. To this day I wonder it some local lad or lass recognized my wife in a car that wasn’t ours.
So naughty, love it.

Automobile sex would have been easier years ago when I had a van. It was a beater work van, so it would have needed upgrades to be a shaggin wagon. Now I have a pickup with a bench seat and column shifter, so sex is more physically possible than in a little coupe with a console shifter, but it's not appealing. I'd rather be in a home with a bed or couch.

It's a risk but the added thrill of possibly being caught just makes it hotter.

Last weekend went to Vegas and did it in the car and outside the car in the parking garage. One thing I learn in this hot weather, it doesn't matter its in the evening. The hood of the car is still hot!
Been to Vegas a few times and it is awfully hot for hoods or trunks .

My wife has the hots for her former GM. She claims nothing ever happened between them. But I’m not 100% convinced. I like the idea of her slipping off one evening with him in his car.

Last weekend went to Vegas and did it in the car and outside the car in the parking garage. One thing I learn in this hot weather, it doesn't matter its in the evening. The hood of the car is still hot!
Love when you drive the car in that short sexy dress...your seat has to be very hot.....mmmmmmm :devilish:

About 40 yrs ago w my young lover, on a river bank, on the hood within sight of a main highway bridge about 1/2 mile away....
{edit- that was a half mile away, not 12....doH!}

Last edited:
Back