Car Sex

reblogme--lCnUt1hLLk.gif
Humming right along... :devilish:

There is something HOT about having sex in the car!!! Just the idea of being "in public" and maybe getting "caught"...
So post your car sex gifs here!!!!

(m=ldpwiqacxtE_Ai)(mh=zb-NUiQRi5PY7nmS)38302841b.gif
Makes me think of a fantasy I have about a college-aged guy who joins a swinger app for more excitement. Finding he likes older women. Hooks up with some married, MILF lawyer who will only say she’s in her 50s. Rich by loves doing dirty things. They agree to meet up for some car sex behind a slotted-fence billboard on the side of the highway.

Parking their cars behind the fence. Only light from the billboard on the other side or all the cars lights zooming by through the fence slots. Cars going by too fast to notice anything behind the fence under the billboard.

She insists on him wearing a condom. Even at her age doesn’t want to risk anything. He agrees. Not wanting to explain to his mother her first grandchild coming from some slut older then herself. Fucks her over the hood of her pricy car, skull fucking her deep on her knees, tearing her stockings; laying her on the dirt ground with her work skirt pushed up, and naked in the backseat of his car, her head and tits out the backdoor window.

They go through four condoms. Each time she wants him to watch her swallow the load. Normally people only have one-shot flings. She agrees to meet him again. He leaves first, so she can fix her makeup and hair. Changes into some gym clothes to explain her sweating.
R.603a3095a428807a27961cb21e8e2af8

(Edit: forgot to add the gif.)

Last edited:
I enjoy this!
That gif reminds me of a fantasy where a woman in her 40s (wife and mother) is caught stealing by her older, woman boss. Blackmailed and submission for silence. Sitting in her boss‘s passenger seat wearing nothing but a trench coat and crotchless-fishnet body stocking. Driving along the highway at night, her boss rubbing the 40yo’s clit. All while she has to describe her nastiest fantasy of being gangbanged by a bunch of bikers.

Last edited:
Back