029_1000.gif

tumblr_ndlgn2LJqH1tl6zrdo1_500.gif

652_1000.gif

39585-backseat-blowjob.gif

643_1000.gif

R.9d67b44e1cd6257c32f16a1a2656e91c

tumblr_n53swnCzLU1ru3sgpo7_500.gif

Bonus...

Such a fun place to enjoy naughty times.

The car sex photos-gifs remind me of when I was back in high school.
That's not to say it never happened after that. NEVER say never.

Car sex is a real turn on for me. My wife meets her boyfriend at a Walmart parking lot two hours away every other week. She knows that I track her but continues to deny it.

She has an Escalade that he fucks her. She has left the back seat down after her meetings. She keeps a box of Kleenex in her car to clean up afterwards. Although the back windows are dark tinted the front ones are not. She has asked to tint them. When she comes home she immediately showers and washes her yoga pants (she does wear panties).

She has always been a good fuck but since seeing her bf her cock sucking skills have gone off the charts.

I get off watching her get ready to meet him. Tracking her and then watching her clean up when she returns. All the while she acts like I don’t know.

Car sex is a real turn on for me. My wife meets her boyfriend at a Walmart parking lot two hours away every other week. She knows that I track her but continues to deny it.

She has an Escalade that he fucks her. She has left the back seat down after her meetings. She keeps a box of Kleenex in her car to clean up afterwards. Although the back windows are dark tinted the front ones are not. She has asked to tint them. When she comes home she immediately showers and washes her yoga pants (she does wear panties).

She has always been a good fuck but since seeing her bf her cock sucking skills have gone off the charts.

I get off watching her get ready to meet him. Tracking her and then watching her clean up when she returns. All the while she acts like I don’t know.
Would you like to watch?

Her Escalade is the perfect ride to fuck in and now I'm wondering if I should ask my wife she wants to go buy a new car haaaaa??!! I'm sure the times she's with him, you're at home with a throbbing hard cock thinking of what he's doing to your sexy vixen at that very moment hmmmmmm?!!?

When I used to go out with the secretary from work she would always blow me while I was driving to wherever we were going to fuck. Good job I have a good recovery time after cumming in her mouth from the BJ.

Yes handjobs, blowjobs while driving. Fingering her while driving and full sex in the backseat at a hwy rest stop in full daylight

Her Escalade is the perfect ride to fuck in and now I'm wondering if I should ask my wife she wants to go buy a new car haaaaa??!! I'm sure the times she's with him, you're at home with a throbbing hard cock thinking of what he's doing to your sexy vixen at that very

Wait a minute so you are happy to know what's she's doing as it turns you on knowing she doing it without telling you? Cause it improves her....

Back