Car Sex

770cee6751af942c009523b8a47afd99.gif

This would be my wife and her bf she meets at a parking lot.
Nice! I’m happy your wife is having a great time. And you’re reaping the benefits. It’s been too long since my wife got fucked in the back seat of a car. So I’m all for her going for a ride with another man. And finding a nice secluded spot.

This has been making the rounds on other threads too. And it’s still hot! Makes me imagine how hot it would be if this were my Mrs. Screwher. We’re out for an afternoon car ride with another man. At some point we find a nice spot. And instead of getting in the back seat, they choose to drop their pants and screw like this.

This has been making the rounds on other threads too. And it’s still hot! Makes me imagine how hot it would be if this were my Mrs. Screwher. We’re out for an afternoon car ride with another man. At some point we find a nice spot. And instead of getting in the back seat, they choose to drop their pants and screw like this.
i would do mrs screwher in your driveway just one more time so you can see what i diid to her all day at each overlook

Nice! I’m happy your wife is having a great time. And you’re reaping the benefits. It’s been too long since my wife got fucked in the back seat of a car. So I’m all for her going for a ride with another man. And finding a nice secluded spot.

I've always liked the image of the husband driving... and the wife and her lover (or soon-to-be-lover) in the backseat. Maybe she starts in the passenger seat, but, after some flirting with the man in the back seat, there's some pretense for her to climb over into the back seat. Maybe the husband complains that his wife leaning into the back seat is distracting him from driving, so she solves the problem by climbing over. The flirting continues. Giggling and a few whispers. Moving around. The action starts right behind the husband. The sounds and movement seen in the rearview mirror make him suspect something is going on. Eventually, the louder and less hidden sounds and kicks against his seat confirm what's happening. At some point his wife leans over the front seat so her face is right next to his. He asks her if everything is ok. She kisses him on the cheek and breathlessly answers "Better than OK... Are you OK if I...". Her kiss and her reply are interrupted as her body jerks forward and she moans in her husband's ear. The husband can only assume she's just been thrust into? And then rough hands pull her back into the back seat producing even more moans and gasps of pleasure. The husband catches glimpses in the mirror and occasionally turns to look back, but generally must resist the temptation and keep his eyes on the road.

Then, that night, he gets to hear about all the details he missed out on...

My then girlfriend and I were caught by police in my parked car while a she was giving me a blowjob and I was fingering her pussy. The cop got an eye full with my hard-on and her tits hanging out. When he walked away, we laughed about it and got so turned on, we drove to another more secluded location, and fucked each others' brains out.

Back