Car Sex

I am not as agile as I used to be so sex in the car is a bit tricky but sex outside while leaning on the car is quite satisfying. My husband encourages me to take other lovers but I don't like to bring too many of them home as I do not want the neighbors knowing about my secret life. I have looked around for a few private spots to park where we might invite a man to meet us there for a quickie.

I have a vivid memory of driving in Tampa about 30 years ago. A convertible pulled up next to me on my left at a light. (Broad daylight, middle of the day) Guy in his 20's driving, another in the back seat, sitting sideways, back to me. Next thing I know, A very hot, very busty, very naked girl rises up, astride him, and fucking his brains out. I got behind them (just for safety sake, of course) for about 5 minutes. Not an ounce of reservation in either one of them. Absolutely hot as hell!

For those who like reading car sex stories, I've done a little off-beat tale of a threesome in the back of an old VW bus, novice ropesters experimenting.

tumblr_nc6p4vPUhA1tqe3jao2_400.gifv

Car sex is the best..would love to get slutty in someone’s car 🥵😻

Had a guy watch me and my wife fucking parked up at a beach carpark its was pretty dark but could see him next to window wanking his cock ,wife had big cum on my cock watching him wanking he spunked on the window
Is this guy stranger? My ex girlfriend stroked a guy off while I watched pretty hot!

Living in the country you'd think there would be many private places to park. But when you grew up on the east end of Long Island where land is maybe 25 miles long but only 3 to 4 miles wide, privacy was always hard to find. I was dating the daughter of a very conservative, old world Italian family where just getting some alone time was hard enough. So, for the first year dating, our go to place for sex was always the car and sometimes in the family business box truck. When time was tight, which was the majority of the time, there was a park 1/2-mile down the road with a parking lot winding into the back of the property. No time for foreplay there. Just strip down and fuck in the backseat. Thankfully, we were usually the only ones there. But if we did have a little more time at night, there was a fairly remote and dark beach parking lot about 5 miles away. Of course, we were never the only ones there, although the crowds thinned in the cooler fall weather. Some folks walked down to the beach to fuck but about half stayed in their cars...maybe 10 to 20. You'd look around in the dim light and see fogged windows, cars rocking, partially clothed people going from front to back door and then back to front. But at least we'd have time to make out, slowly strip, move to the back, eat and suck each other, and then fuck. And if there was still time, fuck again. I wrote in another thread how she liked to play with others watching in a local adult theatre. Well, in the times that we weren't too rushed and were very horny, her exhibitionist streak kicked in. She'd either leave the backdoor open during our play, or when we were ready for round 2, she'd pull me naked from the backseat to rear of the car in dark and fuck against the back of the trunk. I was too young to care if people saw us or were watching back then. But now, I'd love to put on such a show for others.

To me these can be the hottest, because I know my wife was fooling around in her car during her lunch time and after work when she was cuckolding me. She would always mention this guy at home, then he was calling her late at night.
I agree, most of our affairs happen in the back seat of our cars, whether it's a work place friend or after hours date.

Actually it's more of a turn on to do it with the confidence you won't get caught.....I mean that's why I'm in the damn car in the first place :D

I agree, most of our affairs happen in the back seat of our cars, whether it's a work place friend or after hours date.
If its an affair you are talking about, it will always be hot and full of passion and the backseat of cars..what better place!

Have had plenty of experiences in the car but one that sticks out is when I was 21, my friend was 20 and our dates were 19 and best friends. We went on a double date to eat and hang around the old town area that dates from around the 1850s. Afterwards when we went to drop them off at his date’s parent’s house (my date was staying over there), he snuck in with his date to fuck in her room while I fucked my date in the backseat of my car in well lit neighborhood. Luckily for us, it was around 1 AM so not many people were out but a couple cars did drive by and had to notice my car rocking with steamed up windows.

Back