Car Sex

First time car sex for me was on the front seat of a late 70's front wheel drive El Dorado. BIG front seat to stretch out in. 69, me on the bottom, looking up and seeing the stars through the open sun roof.

First time car sex for me was on the front seat of a late 70's front wheel drive El Dorado. BIG front seat to stretch out in. 69, me on the bottom, looking up and seeing the stars through the open sun roof.
She would sit next to me while I drove...jacking up her skirt...and rubbing my leg.. :devilish:

I love car sex but todays cars are too small. I just bought a new truck with a huge back seat and yes, as I bought it the thought of having sex back there immediately came to mind. Hope to get back there soon.

I am a trans ho, very sexy. I love it in cars.
When I walk my stro an invitation from a man in a car can be risky. A lot of trans hos say don't get in a trick's car. But I have had wonderful sex with cabdrivers as well as random men in cars. I am sexy AF and I think that protects me. Cops also protect me. One of the best tricks I ever had was in the backseat of a cab. The driver squeezed my boobs, pulling them out of my blouse to see if they were real. They are. Natural plus hormones. He got excited and shoved his cock in my mouth. I walked home with my tits exposed. Cock drunk and happy to be a ho. Here I am at a modeling shoot.

It has definitely been hot in the past.

I remember peeling off my clothes as a boyfriend tried to get through stoplights and out of town as fast as possible, once he knew I was dedicated to the mission…and he reallllly didn’t want to have to answer questions about me.

Beds are more comfortable and infinitely easier to be in more positions for me (and lots of women) to come but I did love the freedom and mobility of car sex.

Now I have a truck and live in dark sky country, and it’s the best of both worlds when I put the camping mattress in the back.

Last edited:
reblogme-702-ZdMsU85LxN.gif
Feeding time at the dogging spot. 😲

I guess it's a bit of a right of passage...

My wife and I did it in the back of her parents' old station wagon at a make-out spot. We used a condom. Guess what disappeared.

A week later my wife's mum tells her to go give the wagon a vacuum. She drags her heels, so her mother gets the vacuum and starts cleaning the car before my wife remembers the missing condom. Races down and offers to finish the job. Found the condom and slipped it in her pocket.

(I'm saying condom... I don't recall if it was the actual condom or just the wrapper - either way, her folks did not know we were having sex... and we weren't in a rush for them to find out.)

Another time we were at the same make out spot, but in my rusty sports car. Awful awful awful, not as much room and no good angles... And then the cops turned up! They just simply drove by, didn't stop, but freaked us right out!

Ah to be young and dumb again. Not.

Wife gave me very good road head while on the return leg of a road trip on a winding secondary highway so not much traffic. The truck had captain’s chairs so lots of room for her to get comfy. I did notice variances in my speed, mostly unnecessary slowing down.
It had been a couple days without an orgasm so I had lots of cum for her. She was very noisy when I blew, swallowing and slurping, not leaving a drop on my clothes.
When finished sucking, she sat up and wasted no time dropping her pants and getting herself off by hand. I found this more distracting than the road head.

(Reminded me of another time she when she masturbated with a vibrator in a car. I’ll look for that write up)

An old one that was posted in some thread or another a few years ago about wife and I returning from another road trip. Sort of fits here.

Returning from a road trip she lost a bet about where a tourist stop was. I said she would have to do something sexy as payment for losing the bet. When we parked at the store I retrieved her workout shorts (very tight spandex) and her vibrator from her bag.
In the car I told her to put the vibe in and the spandex shorts on to keep it in place, then her regular shorts.
We entered the store, which was packed, and wandered around for a while. I could tell when she came because she had to hold on to a shelf.
We were leaving and store security approached, questioning her about feeling ill. She came again and staggered a bit, biting her lip to conceal the grimace of pleasure on her face. Security wanted to call an ambulance LOL! I helped her to the car, she was staggering all the time now, and left immediately.
When we were on the road she dropped both pairs of shorts and masturbated furiously with the vibrator until she came at least three times.

BTW, low speed was plenty.

Back