celebrity crush

This is sort of a toughie. I'd say Kaley Cuoco but I have read she is kind of a b**ch in real life.
I would have to go with Kate Beckinsale from the Underworld franchise at the moment.
Hello leonard....are you not married to her? I thinks she is super hot but im with you.
I will fight you for Kate.

Catherine Zeta-Jones as in "Intolerable Cruelty"for me
Channing Tatum as in "Magic Mike" for her (and here I thought she was more of a Ryan Gosling girl)

tumblr_ll7fsvUVMw1qk5syio1_500.jpg

Another crush of mine....

1014462_1652638635024182_7589099018597834939_n.jpg

I'm no Patriots fan (go Eagles!), however this guy can go deep in my end-zone anyday. ;)
Mmmmm so yummy.....

Richard Roxburgh from Rake. His character is brilliant, sexy, charming and impossible to hate.

Brad Pitt. My hubs has always said I can fuck his brains out if I ever have a chance....he knows that a safe bet....though then again, BP is single again...mmmmmmm ;)

Just watched Suicide Squad and seeing Ben Affleck at the end (insert breathless 4 letter word), I love him as Batman. He has a mature look but that cocky bad boy is still there. He drinks his own kool-aid...mmmm, I wish I had a sip.

Jared Leto is hot. Not as the Joker though. He was truly twisted. I did like his devotion to H and his cute nickname, but I prefer him sans makeup.

Back