celebrity crush

I do, and naked is no problem at all.
Only one problem..... It runs,on mains,so don't run too far! I have a range of about 30meters....
Won't reach you from here.

This makes for quite an interesting picture session, don't you think Fi? When are you free? ;):kiss:

E Edward Grey...

screenshot-med-35.jpg

This makes for quite an interesting picture session, don't you think Fi? When are you free? ;):kiss:

E Edward Grey...

screenshot-med-35.jpg
Hey Lorelei, that is one super sexy , lovely picture....... I wouldn't mind being either character in that one!!!! But if pushed I would be the man kissing up that sexy pair of legs!!!!!

I'll start looking........

Paloma Faith. I don't like her music, but she's got great style and is very cute ...

Paloma-Faith-A-Perfect-Contradiction-660x330.jpg

Paloma Faith. I don't like her music, but she's got great style and is very cute ...

Paloma-Faith-A-Perfect-Contradiction-660x330.jpg
Yeah, I agree. Style and cuteness factors are pretty high.
I kinda like the attitude of imelda may. Same sort of thing..... A bit.

If I could work out how to get a picture here I would paste it right below

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/...WBsccbKZOZiGsfZy2oI9oqZlFFBs93s-8Ox1PWC5wzEks

Yes please......or spank harder!

Lexi Belle

I've got this thing, I don't know what you would call it other than a criteria, i'm the pea hen type myself, and naturally i'd want to run around with the others. Psychologically well received over two years a long time to admire someone, again misplaced loyalties in the xbiz looking at them???

Someone needs more instruction! I think you mean more of a picture like this Fi.....

maggie_gyllenhaal_300x400.jpg

She looks hot with blonde hair...

jupblonde.jpg

Someone needs more instruction! I think you mean more of a picture like this Fi.....

maggie_gyllenhaal_300x400.jpg

She looks hot with blonde hair...

jupblonde.jpg
Thanks goddess and tech support!!!!!
You can come round and spank me later, you know where I live!
I was trying to be clever and do it with my piece of crap phone!!!!!
You are,indeed skilled at the sexy pictures of others and yourself.

How about we keep it in the family..... I'll have her and you are,welcome to the brother?!

How about we keep it in the family..... I'll have her and you are,welcome to the brother?!

Not my cup of tea... but thanks for the offer on his behalf ...

Betty Blue (Beatrice Dalle)

betty-blue-photo.jpg

Jessica Ennis

Jessica-Ennis.jpg

Jack O'Connell

600full-jack-o'connell.jpg

Not my cup of tea... but thanks for the offer on his behalf ...

Betty Blue (Beatrice Dalle)

betty-blue-photo.jpg

Jessica Ennis

Jessica-Ennis.jpg

Jack O'Connell

600full-jack-o'connell.jpg
Betty blue!!!! I love that film and I love her. She has that gap in her front teeth. I always wonder if you can feel it whilst frenching. I'd stick.my tongue in it. How bizarre!
I'm not normally a total freak, honest!
As for lovely jess, great in trackies, a bit strange in a dress!
And jack o'connell could keep me warm on a cold night I suppose!!!!
He's alright for a man.

Crystal Reed, first and foremost
normal_049.jpg

Grimes. She's so adorable and perfect and her music is amazing.
grimes_rihanna_00.jpg

Jordan from La Dispute aka the subject of 99.9% of my fantasies along w/crystal. I've met him a couple times and he's a total darling which makes him that much more attractive in my book.
8043796004_c1f4d9f33b_z.jpg

tumblr_nay5t1uu8I1qzshn3o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Crystal Reed, first and foremost
normal_049.jpg

Grimes. She's so adorable and perfect and her music is amazing.
grimes_rihanna_00.jpg

Jordan from La Dispute aka the subject of 99.9% of my fantasies along w/crystal. I've met him a couple times and he's a total darling which makes him that much more attractive in my book.
8043796004_c1f4d9f33b_z.jpg

tumblr_nay5t1uu8I1qzshn3o1_1280.jpg
Yep, crystal reed is super hot. And I love grimes too, she is too cool for school sexy and talented.
Thanks for you great input.
Foxy

My wife and Thor

I really don't fantasize much about celebs as most of my sex fantasies involve other men screwing my wife (and married women in general).

With that in mind though I do know that Chris Helmsworth playing his Thor character really gets my wife wet. The last time we watched one of those flicks we got half way through before she was all over me. And there is a poster of Thor on our bedroom wall above our headboard.

So I know she'd love to get "hammered" by Thor. So hot.

Back