celebrity crush

Katherine McNamara, not only is she hot!!
We have the same birthday, I'm just old enough to be her Dad....lol

Attachments

• fd7c96b53a14b3bafd203e29433c44c5--shadowhunters-cast-shadow-hunters.jpg
    fd7c96b53a14b3bafd203e29433c44c5--shadowhunters-cast-shadow-hunters.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1
I’ve been binging on Law & Order SVU and I think Danny Pino is hot! Tall, dark & handsome.

Crush?

I'm too old for crushes...lol... but I like strong, smart women as well as the classic female curvy beauties.

I like some of the strong women in the GoT series.

Jon Bernthal, The Punisher on Netflix. I watched a few seasons of the Walking Dead and couldn’t believe they killed him off. The Punisher is perfect for him. His anger and relentlessness for justice comes through. Very sexy.

Jon Bernthal, The Punisher on Netflix. I watched a few seasons of the Walking Dead and couldn’t believe they killed him off. The Punisher is perfect for him. His anger and relentlessness for justice comes through. Very sexy.

It was Rick or Shane. Shane had to go

It was Rick or Shane. Shane had to go

I think Rick turned into a dick. I would have kept the wife and gotten rid of the son. I liked her much better. I stopped watching soon after they killed her.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

He's always sexy, but when he's got a beard going and his glasses on, he's beyond hot.

Ben Barnes in the Punisher. Only 3 episodes in but I’m already sure he will be a bad guy. He is hot! Dark hair, looks good and comfortable in a suit. I would get on the naughty list for him.

Kit Harington... Never been much of a Jon Snow fan - I’m more a Drogo kind of woman but I saw Harrington do a news piece on the crisis in adult social funding (his cousin has downs), and he was so lovely and articulate... and he expectedly pushed my buttons in the right way...

Natalie Dormer. Not typically into skinny girls with small tits, but damn, she's got one hot body

Back