Chain Story - Bathtubs and Broomsticks

I have my chapter ready for publication. I've ended it with Lucy and Mina on their flight, leaving it open for someone else to develop their role in Slovakia. If the group would prefer, I'll extend my chapter to get them on site. Let me know what you think.

With the disclaimer that I haven't read your latest version, I think that setting out on the journey is probably the best place to break the chapter. It signifies a break in time and place, and for the chapter to end after their arrival on site would probably require a cliffhanger or at least some surprise revelation.

That was my idea, but I wasn't sure if anyone was going to take up where I left off. I would prefer that someone else did, since my chapter ends appropriately. If necessary, I'll write another chapter to follow yours, that is, if no one gets Mina and Lucy into the action.

My latest version is the one on Google Docs, but with the little details, like your "mu"s, eliminated or corrected.

Something akin to ending the chapter getting on the plane and starting the next somewhere on the ground in Slovakia would be an obvious natural transition.

Plot twist: there are two of them, twin brothers! One's a genius, the other's just insane.

Or something. I've used "Adamir" in my draft so far.

Not just you. I don't particularly mind which, so long as we all use the same.

Chapter 1: Lucy's Job is submitted. In final editing, I found I had used both Adimir and Adamir. I set them all as Adamir to be consistent with Chapter 2.

Back