Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Inspired by @Photog1rl and @AuntieDisco, I will share a recycled pic of the one and only time I tried pasties. Moochie, Justa, and I were brainstorming statuette ideas for the 2020 AmPics Titty Awards aka The Titties. I decided to try sparkly gold star pasties and some plastic "gold" bead necklaces. My nipples laughed in the faces of those pasties. Even if I could have gotten them flat, they were never going to cover the areolas. And the fact that I couldn't get my nipples flat meant the pasties wanted to fall off because they weren't sticking to much. A bit of a disaster.
You know, the hands holding it all up actually enhances the whole thing, honestly. Sometimes the accidents are the best (breast) results.

🍪♻️ In celebration of getting my favorite cookies today! ♻️🍪
Cookies.jpg
I would love to nibble on those cookies ;)

Inspired by @Photog1rl and @AuntieDisco, I will share a recycled pic of the one and only time I tried pasties. Moochie, Justa, and I were brainstorming statuette ideas for the 2020 AmPics Titty Awards aka The Titties. I decided to try sparkly gold star pasties and some plastic "gold" bead necklaces. My nipples laughed in the faces of those pasties. Even if I could have gotten them flat, they were never going to cover the areolas. And the fact that I couldn't get my nipples flat meant the pasties wanted to fall off because they weren't sticking to much. A bit of a disaster.
That is damn sexy! :love: :love:

Very original idea, love it!

You guys are incredibly creative. I’m all thumbs on here.
Thanks
Oh my! A new thought on Disco! So many thoughts on play. Thank you Auntie
You’re welcome
That's ridiculously good. Well done AuDi.
Thank you GS!
That’s honestly one of, if not the, best pics I’ve seen you share. I love the jewel pasties and the various insets on the side, the B&W, all of it. A+, no notes!
Thank you SWR!
😆
Fucking awesome
😊
Creative and playful.
Thanks
These are absolutely gorgeous!:love:
Thank you
Fuck you ladies make a man so thirsty!
@AuntieDisco @AngelicaS1780 @MindYaBitness
😊

If you need a hand, just holler

General question for the thread:

What apps/programs do you use for filter effects? I primarily am working on an iPhone for reference, though I do have fairly how powered PCs as well

I’m going to recycle and post an image like the good girl I am. 😂
None of this @Lmizzler tease posting with non working emoji.
Here are my sparkle tits for Titty Tuesday.

Poof 🦄
I am glad they have poofed, since I couldn't concentrate enough to write when they were running free. Beautiful sparkles and a lovely pair. Of unicorns, I mean. The boobs were way past lovely ...

Back