Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

I think your friend did you dirty. Cows and unicorns are not related. He’s clearly never learned how to talk to women either. Your poor friend must have an intimate relationship with Rosy Palm and her five sisters. 😂
Yes, we were friends in the Navy, me, him, master bates and seaman stains

I think your friend did you dirty. Cows and unicorns are not related. He’s clearly never learned how to talk to women either. Your poor friend must have an intimate relationship with Rosy Palm and her five sisters. 😂
Actual LOL, just wanted you to know

Here’s my Tuesday contribution. 💎

giphy.gif

This was one of the original pics I took for this exact thread over a year and a half ago on a silhouette theme.
You are doing the Lord’s work! Keep it up!
I don't know about the Lord, but your body is heavenly. 🔥

I love the filter. It makes it appear as if you were... enjoying a moment "cum"muning with nature when a soft summer rain began to fall.

Squint your eyes and look closer
I'm not between you and your ambition
I am a poster girl with no poster
I am thirty-two flavors and then some
🎵

✨
I will never decline an invitation to look closer. 🔥

whacky097
Long enough
Such gorgeous curls and beautiful lingerie. 😍

A picture from the beach 🏖️ with a pinkish filter overtop. Kinda matches the bikini bottoms 💕
I love the pop of color on your fine bottom, LIB. 😍

For an almost random shot I’m still happy with the way this one turned out.
That makes two of us, sexy Wolfie. 🔥

Recycled angles…
I'd have fun from that angle. 😈

Imagine how much more we would save if we didn't have to go back and edit broken emojis? What a wonderful world that would be.
Love the filtered and unfiltered sections. Such a cool effect.😍

🍪♻️ In celebration of getting my favorite cookies today! ♻️🍪
Ooh, now I'm hungry!
And the cookies look good too. 😉

Why so many sad faces!?
Because the pic was gone when we got there. 🙁

Inspired by @Photog1rl and @AuntieDisco, I will share a recycled pic of the one and only time I tried pasties. Moochie, Justa, and I were brainstorming statuette ideas for the 2020 AmPics Titty Awards aka The Titties. I decided to try sparkly gold star pasties and some plastic "gold" bead necklaces. My nipples laughed in the faces of those pasties. Even if I could have gotten them flat, they were never going to cover the areolas. And the fact that I couldn't get my nipples flat meant the pasties wanted to fall off because they weren't sticking to much. A bit of a disaster.

Attachments

• IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    696.3 KB · Views: 123
Inspired by @Photog1rl and @AuntieDisco, I will share a recycled pic of the one and only time I tried pasties. Moochie, Justa, and I were brainstorming statuette ideas for the 2020 AmPics Titty Awards aka The Titties. I decided to try sparkly gold star pasties and some plastic "gold" bead necklaces. My nipples laughed in the faces of those pasties. Even if I could have gotten them flat, they were never going to cover the areolas. And the fact that I couldn't get my nipples flat meant the pasties wanted to fall off because they weren't sticking to much. A bit of a disaster.
You look incredible 😲

Back