Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Reds and pinks?!? What a wonderful theme 💕❤️
I wasn’t sure where to start with this theme but a post I saw this morning about an ample ass in panties helped me decide.
It wasn’t a post directed at me but it was the gentle reminder I needed to post my bottom🤭
Poof 🫧🫧

Last edited:
YIkes. I have almost nothing pink or red. But my hat has a red tinge. Will that count? (It's about 2 months old tho).

Last edited:
So lovely. I love your nails and your lips. Well, I always love you lips, but in this case, I love the color. And the filter makes it look like you were playing in clay...topless. I support that dedication to art in any and all manner that I can!

Thank you, AD, for sharing. You are a remarkably beautiful woman.

Reds and pinks?!? What a wonderful theme 💕❤️
I wasn’t sure where to start with this theme but a post I saw this morning about an ample ass in panties helped me decide.
It wasn’t a post directed at me but it was the gentle reminder I needed to post my bottom🤭
Sweetheart, if you want, I will remind you to post your bottom every day.

Beautiful shot, beautiful ensamble, and a mind shattering gorgeous ass.

Ok, ok…calm down everyone. I’m perfectly fine. Just a busy day in adulting.
But thanks for caring!

Well it looks like you pervs were great at recycling old pics! ♻️ I was blowing away at your sexy re-used creativity. Let’s see if you can do as well with the next theme

Reds and Pinks ♥️

Get out there and rock those colors. Or don’t. I’m good either way. Just be chaotic and have fun. 🤩
Hmmm…the only red & pink sets I haven’t posted were a Valentine’s Day gift for Mr @Btq97 💝 I told him they are his to share, or not, and he chose to keep them to himself 🤭

Back