Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Ok, I have to admit, the angle of this one and lack of more context confused me a bit at first. I wasn’t willing to admit defeat though. I’ve come back to study a few times and I’m pretty sure I see it now.

Is this piercing where I think it is?😮🥵😍
Gotta leave something to the imagination, don't we?
I cut the image at juuuust the right millimeter 🥰 Can't have V sharing V pics now can we

Black... white... Why not both? 🤍🖤
All I saw was black and silver for the longest time and then I finally saw the white at the top. A well done twofer.

Gotta leave something to the imagination, don't we?
I cut the image at juuuust the right millimeter 🥰 Can't have V sharing V pics now can we
No.

Too many Vs could lead to trouble. Instead this...

valued visage of vagrant's veiled vulva viewed voraciously by vulturous voyeurs vividly volumizes various vainglorious volcanos

...and leads to many responses.

Cheers

valued visage of vagrant's veiled vulva viewed voraciously by vulturous voyeurs vividly volumizes various vainglorious volcanos
giphy.gif

All I saw was black and silver for the longest time and then I finally saw the white at the top. A well done twofer.

No.

Too many Vs could lead to trouble. Instead this...

...and leads to many responses.

Cheers
sarcastic-angry.gif

Morning Missy (Miss I pronounced as a single word so fitting in multiple ways). There's a lot to like in this image. Bra with easy open front clasp. Panties with a line that suggests a thong. Lace for a hint of what lies beneath.

However we've moved on from Black to White as a theme. I'm afraid you'll have put on the white set and shoot this picture all over again to avoid the Chaos Thread Police (CTP) knocking on your door.

Then again, the CTP is like many Sherrif departments. All volunteer. It's made up from folks that post pictures in this thread so maybe breaking the rules isn't a bad thing after all since every one of them carries handcuffs.

Cheers

Back